No announcement yet.

2010 World Cup Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to agree it's not the best thing to actually boo your team, your country, although, I would be hell of pissed off and disappointed as well...

Last edited by Maluco; 06-19-2010, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
      Open your eyes and watch the replay again :p

As for the USA, I'm still upset, and I'm not even American. Terrible, terrible.
      true. Are you not a citizen then?

Comment

so since england tied, if we win we go through, correct?

also, FUCK VUVUZELAS

Originally posted by teamdynasty43
        Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
          I must say yesterday's USA vs Slovenia game was an amazing show by both sides. At half time, I never thought I would have been pissed off by a draw! That was some very, very bad officiating.

Same with today's AUS vs Ghana game. That was NOT a handball, clearly it hit the guy's shoulder. AUS should have won that game 1-0.

It hit the guys bicep. Hand-ball, but unitentional. Shouldn't have warranted a redcard. Over-excited Italian refs...

Australia outplayed Ghana even with a man down.
          Originally posted by Gruelius
          and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

So is that 2 world cups the Italians have kicked us out? nice.
            Tim.

Comment

Brazil getting their ass kicked today by Drogbaaaaa... hahaha

Comment

wow, what a strange world cup, horrible performances by most of the top teams... maybe it IS the vuvuzelas. That shit has to start messing with you after a while. Italy game just ended, 1-1 against New Zealand!

If you guys hadn't heard, Anelka got sent home for cursing out the coach and now this!

Breaking: French team in utter chaos The World Cup squad and possibly even the entire country may be in turmoil as news has begun to leak that the team is refusing to practice and the coach has threatened to, or maybe even already has, stepped down.

More details as we learn of them, as we are quite frankly shocked that in times of difficulty the French are not handling it well at all… (LOL)

Update: The Team Director & Fitness Coordinator have quit. The coach, for now, is staying put. The only practice the team got today was how to get on & off a bus.
                Last edited by Maluco; 06-20-2010, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Wow, sucks for France.

Comment

They were talking about that during the last game... crazy.

Comment

France shouldn't be in the wold cup anyway.. Ireland is the team who deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by selturk View Post
                        France shouldn't be in the wold cup anyway.. Ireland is the team who deserves it.
                        TRUTH!! Thierry Henry can suck it

Comment

Italys out!!!!

BUT brazils my team anyways...

4 minutes to game!!!
                          ]

Comment

Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_ View Post
                            Italys out!!!!

BUT brazils my team anyways...

4 minutes to game!!!
                            and Côte d’Ivoire is my team.. game's at 2.30 est. on ABC

Comment

haha im watching it on channel 34. UNIVISIOOONNN! (Im hispanic)

there playying it in about a half hour
                              ]

Comment

Argentina all the way, good team and a bad ass coach...

Comment

Working...
                                X