No announcement yet.

Obama's Czars; Fisting: Lessons and Kits for All, Or

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to have a boss. Means I'd get those things called paychecks.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thought you were working at a dealer up there????

Sorry man, I know how long stretches go unemployment, Good luck
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

this is the same genius that recommended these readings for children.
        this is seriously messed up.

Last edited by Alkasquawlik; 12-08-2009, 03:48 PM.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
        And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
          this is the same genius that recommended these readings for children.
          this is seriously messed up.

http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com...-reading-list/

From their own site.

Your linky no workie...

^ And, some excerpts.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
            From their own site.

Your linky no workie...

http://www.glsen.org/cgi-bin/iowa/al...ols&type=tools

fixed the link.
            the link i posted goes way more in depth into what the books actually say. it's shocking.

SC*AR

And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

18 y/o boys with their hands down two 13 y/o girls pants in sleeping bags in the basement. Groovy stuff.

Obama is bringing it back...

Liberal Sexual Revolution 2.0, Ladies, start burning your dildo's.

Comment

WTF!!!! I just read into this and had no idea and would never have imagined it was in regards to that. WTF is going on!

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read one of my nutty threads Maluco.

Comment

can we all agree this is fucked up? i mean really i expect lbj is just as disgusted by this as mrsleeve is.

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
                      WTF!!!! I just read into this and had no idea and would never have imagined it was in regards to that. WTF is going on!
                      just read your spend our way out of the recession post as well and I'm fairly distraught. This is getting depressive.

don't you have a snowmobile or something you can go play on? ;)

Comment

It says he was hired in 2007. What now about the current admin? :p
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
                        If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                          I didn't see that in any of the provided links.
                          Did I skip over it, or did you wikipedia that?

SC*AR

Comment

May 19, 2009 sounds like an issue from this Administration, get your info straight.

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
                            I didn't see that in any of the provided links.
                            Did I skip over it, or did you wikipedia that?

No, it was not there.

Comment

Reading comprehension and attempt to blame Boosh admin FAIL

Originally posted by article paragraph 1
                              Barack Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Kevin Jennings is the founder of GLSEN. He was paid $273,573.96 as its executive director in 2007.

Hes the founder of GLSEN and was paid as executive in 07.

He was not appointed as the "Safe School Czar" till some time in may of this year which is well into the BHO reign
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

a few points need to be made
                                1. Obama is a bright guy, certainly not stupid
                                2. The people surrounding him a bright people too
                                3. None of the above are moderates politically or socially
                                4. None of what is happening today, from the health care takeover gambit, the second stimulus, or this fisting czar is happenstance. all of this is on purpose with a plan. we are all fucked unless we all rally to stop this black prez and his minions from getting all their plans so entrenched they cannot be undone
                                i'm 55, and in 11 yrs i can live in Bali for $20/day forever
                                you youngsters are getting screwed
                                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                                X