No announcement yet.

Obama's Czars; Fisting: Lessons and Kits for All, Or

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell me about it. Gonna have to work till I am dead or deamed too old to be aloud to work by the govt and the euthanized for the good of the of the young so there is enough grule to go around

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
    you youngsters are getting screwed
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

People the ZOMBIES are coming. Get ready.

Comment

This whole thing is hilarious!!
        Originally posted by accident
        I have achieved the title of Douche of the month.
        Discuss.
        Originally posted by kronus
        It was probably pissed off because it didn't want to pay taxes for poor people's healthcare.
        1990 300ZX TT 5spd ($6,000)
        1991 318i 4dr 5spd (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
          a few points need to be made
          1. Obama is a bright guy, certainly not stupid
          2. The people surrounding him a bright people too
          3. None of the above are moderates politically or socially
          4. None of what is happening today, from the health care takeover gambit, the second stimulus, or this fisting czar is happenstance. all of this is on purpose with a plan. we are all fucked unless we all rally to stop this black prez and his minions from getting all their plans so entrenched they cannot be undone
          i'm 55, and in 11 yrs i can live in Bali for $20/day forever
          you youngsters are getting screwed
          the points you try to make in this post are severely diminished by the fact that you point out his race, implying that you might be prejudiced against him or even racist.
          http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
            the points you try to make in this post are severely diminished by the fact that you point out his race, implying that you might be prejudiced against him or even racist.

That, and he sounds like a conspiracy theorist.
            Originally posted by accident
            I have achieved the title of Douche of the month.
            Discuss.
            Originally posted by kronus
            It was probably pissed off because it didn't want to pay taxes for poor people's healthcare.
            1990 300ZX TT 5spd ($6,000)
            1991 318i 4dr 5spd (DD)

Comment

honestly I get that impression a lot from the ways people a flipping the fuck out about every damn little thing this guy does. Clinton and Bush did things we didn't like too but this is crazy.
              sigpic
              Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
              If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Working...
              X