bay area weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bay area weather

kicks ass! its been snowing in areas (more than a mist dusting) that its never snowed before. global warming...meh...
    I'm personally lovin it. Right now its raining in alameda, and there was a freeze advisory for later tonight in the east bay...so :up:
    This weekend after the race me & some friends are about to drive out to walnut creek and try snowboarding or whatever on mt diablo....+ snow DoRifTO mayNE!!

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

BOYYA snow in SF
    [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
    Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

It snows in the bay area more often than you think. I can recall several instances...

That being said, I'm not built for this weather. I don't have much in terms of insulation, unlike most of the fat fucks that make up our society today.
      sigpic
      "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

Tahoe is getting pounded this weekend and I'm gonna be right in the middle of it. I can't wait, just gotta get these last two finals done with...

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
        And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

It's been raining fa DAYS down in SB.

I'm driving a QX4 loaner so I don't mind huge deep puddles. Pretty cool getting some real rain actually, I dig bad weather.

Comment

Working...
          X