I have made an ass of myself.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • gwb72tii
    replied
    Originally posted by assoutE12
    no shit I seem to recall this site not being fox news channel a few years ago.
    its not fox news at all

    the e30 attracts a diverse crowd of enthusiasts
    some of happen to older (like blunt) and have seen all the shit that spews from our state and federal governments for a longer time than you youngsters

    at some point in your life you reach a tipping point where you're all in or you fight the fuckers that drain your bank account to fund a fucking john murtha airport for hundreds of millions that services less that 100 people a day.

    so there

    Leave a comment:


  • jeff_b
    replied
    Douchebaggery = Communism

    Leave a comment:


  • chadthestampede
    replied
    Originally posted by ACMF74
    I'm kinda new to this board...but who is this infamous h0lmes????

    what has he said to become such a topic?
    Just look at any political thread from about late January 2009 backwards and you'll see h0lmes' contributions. He's listed as a guest so you can't search for him.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    ^Then since he has a compulsion to douchebaggery had the admins delete his account, only to come back with a new name and continue to spew the same douchebaggery as before.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    hOlmes/ AKA LBJefferies. Is just a hippie, commie douche bag, he thinkis he undersands the world and spouts off all the time.





    Originally posted by ACMF74
    I'm kinda new to this board...but who is this infamous h0lmes????

    what has he said to become such a topic?

    Leave a comment:


  • jeff_b
    replied
    Originally posted by ACMF74
    I'm kinda new to this board...but who is this infamous h0lmes????

    what has he said to become such a topic?
    ^This

    Leave a comment:


  • Optimator
    replied
    I believe ALYKZANDR was trying to gauge whether or not the vacillations in the ranks of the enemies were strongest.

    He found R3vlimited.com was not ready for socialist insurrection.

    Leave a comment:


  • ACMF74
    replied
    Originally posted by rwh11385
    Didn't work for h0lmes either.
    I'm kinda new to this board...but who is this infamous h0lmes????

    what has he said to become such a topic?

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    A whiny, socialist waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

    Leave a comment:


  • ALYKZANDYR
    replied
    Originally posted by pbr87
    Do you care about making friends online?

    Were you dropped on your head as a child?
    No, not that i can remember anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • pbr87
    replied
    Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR
    I have learned that Ranting about socialism on message board with a mostly capitalist membership base isnt a good way to make friends. I shouldve kept my mouth shut from the beginning. I guess i made myself look like a raving idiot.
    Do you care about making friends online?

    Were you dropped on your head as a child?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pinepig
    replied
    Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR
    Sounds good to me. um what is a taint?
    It's your gooch.

    Leave a comment:


  • shiftbmw
    replied
    Originally posted by s0urce
    You're going to need to create another thread after this to apologize for being a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles on the internet.

    I literally said these exact words in my head like 4 posts before I got to yours. Well done sir.

    Leave a comment:


  • assoutE12
    replied
    taint your wagon
    taint misbehaving
    taint
    twant
    twasent

    Leave a comment:


  • ALYKZANDYR
    replied
    Sounds good to me. um what is a taint?

    Leave a comment:

Working...