I have made an ass of myself.
Collapse
X
-
I don't want to think about it. It'll ruin my day.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If you had any idea how many sir taxes, use taxes, use fee, and a plethorea of other taxes fees and charges imposed by the government that are part of the the price of just our daily lives
I would wager that by the time you add all that up with Income, fica, SS, property and sales taxes we are paying well into 65-68% of gross income per year in taxes (assuming you are just a median income earner)Leave a comment:
-
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If you had any idea how many sir taxes, use taxes, use fee, and a plethorea of other taxes fees and charges imposed by the government that are part of the the price of just our daily lives
I would wager that by the time you add all that up with Income, fica, SS, property and sales taxes we are paying well into 65-68% of gross income per year in taxes (assuming you are just a median income earner)Leave a comment:
-
Aside from State and Federal tax, there's other crap like (I booked a rental for my mom and dad):
Car and Rate Information:
Intermediate
Pontiac G5, Nissan Sentra, Toyota Corolla or similar
86.58 USD (3 Days @ 28.86)
6.00 USD (NEW MEXICO SURCHARGE)
11.70 USD (CUSTOMER FACITLITY CHARGE)
104.28 USD (Subtotal)
8.56 USD (AIRPORT ACCESS FEE)
4.76 USD (NEW MEXICO RENTAL TAX)
7.34 USD (SALES TAX)
Total charges 124.94 USDLeave a comment:
-
the government kept 1/3rd of my bonus check this year. ouch. I was still happy that I even got a bonus, and I'll probably get most of that back, but still. fuck.Leave a comment:
-
were you the one that wanted to kill all the "greedy capitalists" so you could start a Communist America? I think I remember something like that.Leave a comment:
-
Tell me about it, ( not this year as I had way too much time off) but in other years with more OT hours worked than straight.
Yeah this is why people with Tons of money donate 100's of thousands or even millions to charity eve year, as they would have to pay it to the govt any way, thas way at least they get to make sure it goes to some where and do something they want it to.
Leave a comment:
-
Read the book-----END THE FED by RON PAUL for a real eye opener...
We need to take back control from the fraudsters and greedy government...
Printing money to cover up debt??? READ THE BOOK and try to understand it>>>>Leave a comment:
-
Precisely, maybe if we weren't being taxed to death, we could afford to give more.
Private entity charities seem to be able to stretch a dollar alot further than the gov't. Big suprise. :roll:Leave a comment:
-
-
People never have an issue voting to spend other people's money to insure the poor. It's a different thing when they wonder how they are going to cover their bills because of taxes.
I'm all for helping others, but I'd just like to do it personally rather than have big brother determine who I ought to be helping.Leave a comment:
-
Yup, I've got one paycheck coming before the end of the year and it's absolutely depressing to look in the "Total Taxes Y-T-D amount"
I've paid more in taxes this year than the poverty line for a two person family unit.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: