I have made an ass of myself.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • s0urce
    replied
    Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR
    An Idiot maybe. but a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles?...Not so much...
    Well, your previous posts made you an ass like you said. This thread clearly makes you a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles. So we'll take the middle ground here and call you a taint instead.

    Leave a comment:


  • JMil86
    replied
    Maybe you should give a round of BJs to your local crew to REALLY say sorry.

    Leave a comment:


  • ALYKZANDYR
    replied
    Originally posted by s0urce
    You're going to need to create another thread after this to apologize for being a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles on the internet.
    An Idiot maybe. but a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles?...Not so much...

    Leave a comment:


  • s0urce
    replied
    You're going to need to create another thread after this to apologize for being a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles on the internet.

    Leave a comment:


  • ALYKZANDYR
    replied
    Originally posted by JTapper
    For which?

    Being a socialist idiot, or posting about it here?
    For posting about it in such a way where it pissed people off. I expressed my opinions and beliefs in the wrong way.

    Leave a comment:


  • JTapper
    replied
    Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR
    I just want to apologize for the mistake(s) I have made, thats all.
    For which?

    Being a socialist idiot, or posting about it here?

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    a thread was not needed to point this out

    Leave a comment:


  • TexasTerp
    replied
    Originally posted by Aptyp
    forgiven...

    and it wasn't that your view wasn't accepted, it's the way you expressed it. A lot of people would enjoy having you in conversation regardless of your views.
    This!

    I'm a capitalist to the core but I have no problem having an intelligent conversation on the opposition. It's really all about how you state your case.

    Leave a comment:


  • assoutE12
    replied
    no shit I seem to recall this site not being fox news channel a few years ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • Massive Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR
    I just want to apologize for the mistake(s) I have made, thats all.
    No need to apologize. It's not you who are in the wrong... Don't change your thinking to please others.

    "Me, myself and I" seems to be a popular doctrine ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    forgiven...

    and it wasn't that your view wasn't accepted, it's the way you expressed it. A lot of people would enjoy having you in conversation regardless of your views.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    I suggest a strategically placed 18" long incision down both forearms.

    Or why don't you just move to one of these socialist Utopias that you seem to think are so idealic.

    Leave a comment:


  • ALYKZANDYR
    replied
    I just want to apologize for the mistake(s) I have made, thats all.

    Leave a comment:


  • monticello
    replied
    if you're here to make friends then i recommend that the ot lounge isn't the place to do it.

    Leave a comment:


  • rwh11385
    replied
    Didn't work for h0lmes either.

    Leave a comment:

Working...