Everyone who...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by assoutE12 View Post
    I agree to some degree, but at least Obama is not a complete idiot and is not
    A: a puppet for the religious right
    B: ruining our credibility with the rest of the world
    C: declaring all out war with the environment
    D: getting us into a war based on lies that takes troops away from a war we might should be involved in.
    B and D I agree with 1000000%.
    We're dumping hundreds of billions into a war in Iraq, when their government is producing an $8 billion per year surplus and counting. Afghanistan is where we should have been the whole time. Afghanistan is the country that harbored Al Qaeda. Afghanistan is where Bin Laden led his operations. But there's no oil in Afghanistan, and Bush abandoned it to pursue a personal vendetta against Saddam. Ridiculous.
    Originally posted by accident
    I have achieved the title of Douche of the month.
    Discuss.
    Originally posted by kronus
    It was probably pissed off because it didn't want to pay taxes for poor people's healthcare.
    1990 300ZX TT 5spd ($6,000)
    1991 318i 4dr 5spd (DD)

Comment

Greece asks about corruption? Laughable, let us know of the EU decides not to bail out their bankrupt gov't.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
        Greece asks about corruption? Laughable
        Yeah, that's what I was thinking too.
        Originally posted by accident
        I have achieved the title of Douche of the month.
        Discuss.
        Originally posted by kronus
        It was probably pissed off because it didn't want to pay taxes for poor people's healthcare.
        1990 300ZX TT 5spd ($6,000)
        1991 318i 4dr 5spd (DD)

Comment

Last edited by Fast Frankie; 12-22-2009, 10:28 AM.

Build, break, repair, repeat.
          91 300zx TT
          03 540i Msport
          91 318is track
          89 Isuzu Imark/lotus 24hr Lemons car

Originally posted by george graves
          R3v is a very different kind of forum - don't come here with your bull shit - we'll actually take the time to call you on it.

Comment

Originally posted by pbr87 View Post
            B and D I agree with 1000000%.
            We're dumping hundreds of billions into a war in Iraq, when their government is producing an $8 billion per year surplus and counting. Afghanistan is where we should have been the whole time. Afghanistan is the country that harbored Al Qaeda. Afghanistan is where Bin Laden led his operations. But there's no oil in Afghanistan, and Bush abandoned it to pursue a personal vendetta against Saddam. Ridiculous.
            You fuckers who weigh in on the war with these terrorist assholes, be it in Afghanistan or Iraq know two things about tactics: Jack and Shit.

Just look at the topography of the two countries. If any of you jacksons have ever hunted deer/elk in the Rocky Mountains (terrain similar to Afghanistan) you'd realize hunting armed humans trying to kill you in such country is damn near impossible. It's a wild, tribal country, poor in resources and potential. Iraq is a developed nation, with educated citizens, rich in resources and potential. It also possesses favorable terrain (save for the northern Kurd region) for fighting a ground campaign. Bush knew if he went into Iraq, they would come to fight, and they did. And we fight on the terms desired by commanders on the ground. Try running our heavy armor around through the draws and coolees of Afghanistan, and you won't get far. Simply put:

Flat, desert terrain is perfect for armor and heavy troop concentrations. Pointy, mountainous terrain is not.

Personal vendetta, horseshit. Open up a fucking book.
            "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."
            -Patrick Henry, n.d.

Comment

Originally posted by jeff_b View Post
              If any of you jacksons have ever hunted deer/elk in the Rocky Mountains (terrain similar to Afghanistan) you'd realize hunting armed humans trying to kill you in such country is damn near impossible. It's a wild, tribal country, poor in resources and potential.

Well then, I can attest to that being a stack a Bravo Sierra to cope with.

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                Why you fucking politics guys get so worked up over who you think is in charge....fucking retards...it is US, the fucking greedy, lazy, shiftless population of the goddamn country that is causing all the hassles.

Every greedy self indulgent waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles that thought he needed to mortgage his future to get that new SUV his tiny penis demanded. Every stupid waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles that though she had to have he fucking nails done when she can't afford to pay the mortgage...THAT is the fucking problem, NOT the goddamn puppet in the white house!
                Agreed. Although, something tells me it was these people who voted for Obama.

Originally posted by SLUCK View Post
                move to canada then ass.
                Right... because it's so much more conservative there. I fucking love America, I'm not going to leave. Maybe some pride in our country would help us all out, instead of this "shame" people seem to have like we are such a terrible place. No healthcare for everyone? Wars? Evil businesses? Corrupt politics? Yet, we still enjoy the high quality of life and people are flooding our country.
                Originally posted by z31maniac
                I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by jeff_b View Post
                  You fuckers who weigh in on the war with these terrorist assholes, be it in Afghanistan or Iraq know two things about tactics: Jack and Shit.

Just look at the topography of the two countries. If any of you jacksons have ever hunted deer/elk in the Rocky Mountains (terrain similar to Afghanistan) you'd realize hunting armed humans trying to kill you in such country is damn near impossible. It's a wild, tribal country, poor in resources and potential. Iraq is a developed nation, with educated citizens, rich in resources and potential. It also possesses favorable terrain (save for the northern Kurd region) for fighting a ground campaign. Bush knew if he went into Iraq, they would come to fight, and they did. And we fight on the terms desired by commanders on the ground. Try running our heavy armor around through the draws and coolees of Afghanistan, and you won't get far. Simply put:

Flat, desert terrain is perfect for armor and heavy troop concentrations. Pointy, mountainous terrain is not.

Personal vendetta, horseshit. Open up a fucking book.
                  Not a justifiable reason for invading Iraq.

If that's the real reason for invading Iraq then it's all the more reason to try Bush for war crimes and have him hanged. This isn't World War II.

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
                    ...voted for Obama: I would like to slap you across the face.

No problem. I will happily respond in kind.
                    1987 BMW 325is | Frankenmotor S50 | Supersprint Replica Headers | K&N Intake | Gutted Stock Midpipe | Zimmermann Rotors | Stainless Brake Lines | Porterfield Racing Pads

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
                      Agreed. Although, something tells me it was these people who voted for Obama.
                      lol, exactly.

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post

If that's the real reason for invading Iraq then it's all the more reason to try Bush for war crimes and have him hanged. This isn't World War II.
                      Whether you agree with the reasons for going into Iraq or not, that isn't the point. The point is there are very few things government should do for us. Protecting us from foreign aggression is one of those things that government should do.

Government run health care; cap and trade; manipulations of the real estate market; creating regulations to benefit favored businesses, associates, and unions; taxing success: all of these are things the government should not do. Yet, that is the primary focus of this administration. It's a sell out on epic proportions. Get past the Bush era; it's done with. Start looking critically at what is happening now.

Some of you think that we conservatives hate government and hate Obama. Not really. We are skeptical of government and do not trust it to do what it should without vigilance from us no matter who is in power. I would argue that you need to start really thinking about what the current administration is doing and quit looking at it through rose colored glasses. You might be honestly disgusted by what you see.
                      1987 E30 325is
                      1999 E46 323i
                      RIP 1994 E32 740iL
                      oo=[][]=oo

Comment

Everyone who voted for bush the second time allowed Obama to take it.

Stop hitting yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post

Changing the battlefield (of sorts) to gain a tactical advantage occurred was after the decision to fight a "Global War on Terror" (right or wrong) was already made. The United States military is the best-trained and equipped force in the world, and requires a large operational footprint to keep it alive, (with the exception of our Special Forces:up:). Afghanistan as a support system for our military machine couldn't keep our forces supplied unless we invested hundreds of billions of our $$ into infrastructure. I believe theater commanders and the Pentagon knew the challenges in Afghanistan, but that's where Bin Laden was. We were forced to attack him there. Once we had him running like the scared piece of shit he is, we changed the battle plan to gain said advantage. We can second-guess what President Bush did all day and night long, but when the shit hit the fan, I personally was very thankful we had a former military officer and Texan in the White House. Arrogant, headstrong, determined, and tough are words I use to describe my good Texan friends. And those are the characteristics real world leaders display when dealing with rogue nations.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I Tivo'd the "Oprah Winfrey Christmas at the White House" special and I'd like to clean my .45 while I watch it.
                          "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."
                          -Patrick Henry, n.d.

Comment

Whoever voted McCain needs suck dick through a bathroom stall hole.
                            Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Originally posted by assoutE12 View Post
                              I agree to some degree, but at least Obama is not a complete idiot and is not

C: declaring all out war with the environment
                              that's hilarious. I've been subscribed to a newsletter from the Center for Biological Diversity for a while now (just interesting to see their POV). These guys are about as left-wing, enviromental wacko as you can get, and they're pissed. Obama has an even worse record than Bush for adding species to the protected species list. The Copenhagen accord is a joke and people who actually care about climate change know it is. Obama also just increased the amount of endangered sea turtles that can be killed in fishermen's nets.. yeah, he has a great environmental record so far.

the CBD is suing the government left and right - I think they're a little crazy, but it's nice to know there's somebody out there watching the government that's not a baggypants kid hiding behind a keyboard in his mom's basement.
                              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                                Why you fucking politics guys get so worked up over who you think is in charge....fucking retards...it is US, the fucking greedy, lazy, shiftless population of the goddamn country that is causing all the hassles.

Every greedy self indulgent waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles that thought he needed to mortgage his future to get that new SUV his tiny penis demanded. Every stupid waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles that though she had to have he fucking nails done when she can't afford to pay the mortgage...THAT is the fucking problem, NOT the goddamn puppet in the white house!
                                I'm with you on this one. There is more to the Government than just a president to blame or do we not have a three part system to keep him in check? It's the peoples fault in the first place. Sure some of the things our government is doing really isn't helping us but this whole situation was fucked up in the first place. Then everyone expects Obama to just fix it no problem the first day he is in office. Not happening. I think a large majority of the U.S. population needs to wake up and do something about what they did.
                                1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                                You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Working...
                                X