This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BMWm20b25
    okay now how about posting where you young bloods get the money to fix modify your bimmers? i think this is a valid question....

i didn't make a new thread because it seems that the mods are trigger happy in locking a lot of threads. like the one i started about posting your age and car.

is there freedom of speech in here and are we entitled to our opinion?

I wonder how long will it take the mods to delete this post as they don't want to lock this thread.

i'm just venting because of this.http://www.r3vlimited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1404

There ya go.

-Charlie
    Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
    '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
    FYYFF

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3
      Originally posted by BMW BMXER
      19, still ride kids bikes.
      Hey I still ride a BMX and a mtn bike as well as road bike also. I just got a new to me PK Ripper from the old skool days. But I ride a team specialized Mtn bike and a Pinarello road.

Us old guys still can hang, don't worry.
      You can still get SE pk rippers? wow thats olds cool soild pikes though.

Sold it.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
        I am kinda of the opposite if some of you guys that get comments saying the E30 isn't worth much. Most people can't believe how cheap my car actually was or how old it actually is...
        i get the exact same thing.
        98 M3/4/5

Comment

I am kinda of the opposite if some of you guys that get comments saying the E30 isn't worth much. Most people can't believe how cheap my car actually was or how old it actually is...
          i get the exact same thing.
          98 M3/4/5

Comment

90 325is
            IE stage 3s and refeshed m20....

Comment

I work weekends at a fish market, and I might start working at k-mart during weekdays :(

As soon as school gets out, I'm working contruction. Over $1 grand a week and stil being 17 (at home with no bills) will get my car going :twisted:

Comment

I work at a public library 20+ hours a week. My first E30 was given to me, so I only had to buy parts. E30s are really cheap compared to the cars most teenagers drive.

Comment

i'm 18, turning 19 in January

as far as the young guns having $$$ for our cars

I work part-time, along with taking hard courses in high school. I still at home for a couple more months, so my costs are low. So I have some bills to buy a few parts here and there......or save up for several long months to pull a M50 swap!

I remember Stu said he worked at Pantera Bread company for $6.50 an hour......

E30's aren't that bad to maintain if you take care of them. If the owner does a majority of the work himself, bundles can be saved. (And the money spent is well worth the miles of smiles driving one gives you :D )

Comment

17 today 18 tommorow (12-06-2003)

Car is 17 (4/86) my first car was also purchased for me for $300 but i invested almost 2k in total of parts big and tiny i still have the car its the one down there in my sig yeah the 1986 325eS.

I work at a pet kennel making way less then any of you working people i work 10 hours if even that every two weeks making minimum wage.

Im quiting as soon as i get a job i might enjoy and im kinda being picky so its making it a bit harder for me as also the job market is not so great.

No im not going to fast food places.

Comment

i'm 18 (since oct.01) and i'm a 2nd year service tech at my local shop earn all my own money for both my bmw's

86 325e (rip)
                      90 325is

and soon to be 89 m3

-cam
                      Cam .W '91 325is

Spaz's 1991 Alpine White???? S52 Build Thread...

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385

I work part-time, along with taking hard courses in high school. I still at home for a couple more months, so my costs are low. So I have some bills to buy a few parts here and there......or save up for several long months to pull a M50 swap!

E30's aren't that bad to maintain if you take care of them. If the owner does a majority of the work himself, bundles can be saved. (And the money spent is well worth the miles of smiles driving one gives you :D )
                        You are going to be 19 and still in high school?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385

You are going to be 19 and still in high school?
                          haha, oh yeah..... my parents were lazy when i was in kindergarten. My neighbor was about the same age as me, and he was waiting back to start late, so for the ease of carpooling, i stayed back with him. :) pretty funny, eh?

I was one of the first kids to drive in my grade :twisted:

Comment

I'll be 30 in 33 days.

I agree with earlier stated sentiments about good feelings floated out to the younger among us. Glad to see so many of you interested in these wonderful cars.

Greg In PA

Comment

21 on Feb. 2
                              Originally posted by Gruelius
                              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

22 on Jan 25

1989 E30 318iS_______________________________1989 E30 325iC M-Technic I
                                1997 E36 328iT
                                1990 E30 325iT 24v SOLD
                                1989 E30 325i 2.7i M-Technic II SOLD

Comment

Working...
                                X