Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is Just Wrong.....

"Strip Search All 18-28 Year Old Muslim Men At Airports"

This is Just sad to see some people think that way.
    Last edited by bimmer_E30; 01-11-2010, 01:06 AM.
    Originally posted by e30e
    lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Everybody thinks that way when they're standing behind an openly muslim person at an airport check-in.

Comment

Lol the comments on that page.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

^^^ +1

Kinda reminds me of...
        Enter the Internet!

Comment

make it 14-65 and then we might get some where. been saying this for a long time, not a necessarily a strip and cavity search but definitely more intense screening and pat down .

Flying is not a right, Its a Privilege, if you want to get on the plane, then deal with it. Is it fair No prolly not, but since when is life fair.

Originally posted by bimmer_E30 View Post
          http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...C7aep3rEpF3CjW

"Strip Search All 18-28 Year Old Muslim Men At Airports"

This is Just sad to see some people think that way.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

you do realize that this is just the beginning right?? in 10 or 20 years you wont be able to walk into a sports stadium or any other large public gathering without intense screening and who knows what else . you already have to open your jackets and jflip has his purse searched at concerts etc.. this is just the tip of the iceberg
            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
              you do realize that this is just the beginning right?? in 10 or 20 years you wont be able to walk into a sports stadium or any other large public gathering without intense screening and who knows what else . you already have to open your jackets and jflip has his purse searched at concerts etc.. this is just the tip of the iceberg
              Unfortualtly it seems to be headign that way. I bet in my life time, but probably towards the end, data chips will probably be implanted at birth in all children, and your location and activities will be tracked and recorded at all times. and if you try to remove it, it sends out an electric shock that, temporally paralyzes you, and them the fbi arrests you, and you are charged with tampering with government property and you are imprisoned. But hopefully i never see that day.

Comment

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post
                Unfortualtly it seems to be headign that way. I bet in my life time, but probably towards the end, data chips will probably be implanted at birth in all children, and your location and activities will be tracked and recorded at all times. and if you try to remove it, it sends out an electric shock that, temporally paralyzes you, and them the fbi arrests you, and you are charged with tampering with government property and you are imprisoned. But hopefully i never see that day.

:rofl:

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

DO you have a cell phone????

If so you can be tracked and all your movements monitored now

This will not happen in the USA, till many of US DIE fighting to keep things like that from happening, no one will stand for it, if this was to happen it will be many generations away.

Blunt you are correct I really do wonder and worry about where this will lead.

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Terrorists have succeded at destroying the "American way of life". Americans now live in fear and are giving up their civic rights. Clap. Clap. Clap. Nowhere else in the world does it happen, while terrorism is a worldwide plague.

Perhaps if the governement coordinated its multiple intelligence agencies... instead of letting them fight against each other. That was the problem for 9-11, and it still remains.

BTW don't believe what you hear on CrapFox News...;)
                    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                      Terrorists have succeded at destroying the "American way of life". Americans now live in fear and are giving up their civic rights. Clap. Clap. Clap. Nowhere else in the world does it happen, while terrorism is a worldwide plague.

Perhaps if the governement coordinated its multiple intelligence agencies... instead of letting them fight against each other. That was the problem for 9-11, and it still remains.

BTW don't believe what you hear on CrapFox News...;)
                      I disagree. I don't think twice about shit.
                      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                        DO you have a cell phone????

If so you can be tracked and all your movements monitored now

This will not happen in the USA, till many of US DIE fighting to keep things like that from happening, no one will stand for it, if this was to happen it will be many generations away.

It is going going to happen sooner then you think, and there isnt a damn thing anyone can do about it, it will happen weather we want it or not. were all fucked.

Blunt you are correct I really do wonder and worry about where this will lead.

Comment

This guy seems to have a good thing going.

Comment

These days I just wear a clear plastic jump suit for all my air travel. It saves everybody time.

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                              I disagree. I don't think twice about shit.
                              me either. the only thing that irritates me is the bullshit you have to go thru to fly
                              We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X