Sorta has a boyfriend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
    ...... she then said that "he was in the military and he was stationed in cuba" and that they were in the process of breaking up.

Allow me to translate:
    In the process of breaking up=She is jumping on everything she can find that even looks like a cock, and he still thinks he has a beautiful and loyal girl waiting for him when he gets back.

The civil thing to do is drop kick her ass to the curb, though she deserves worse.
    Last edited by ZombiE30; 01-13-2010, 11:37 AM. Reason: still mad
    Originally posted by stoliver54
    Aw, balls.
    FS: assault gear....
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=159253

Comment

Throw this bitch in the dumpster and forget about her. Chicks like this aren't worth dealing with because if they are willing to cheat on their current boyfriend they will cheat on you as well. It's not worth it even for the poon because they bring drama to the table.

Comment

Originally posted by ZombiE30 View Post
        The civil thing to do is drop kick her ass to the curb, though she deserves worse.
        I completely agree, although I'm just fuck her once more, then drop her.
        stephenbrody.com

Comment

i'm sticking by my juggle advice.

"psh, this ain't even my whole night"
          - Cleveland Show, rofl.

some girls, are just a fuck. thats it. thats what teh beer gurl iz.
          1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
          1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
          1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
          1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
          1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
          I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreus View Post
            i'm sticking by my juggle advice.

some girls, are just a fuck. thats it. thats what teh beer gurl iz.
            This man is steel.

In any case TexasTurd, my advice is to experiment with as many girls as possible. Then, you may with a clean conscience, dabble with the boys. Because you'd be able to say, been there done that, got a t-shirt.
            -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
            Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Comment

drop her man. shes trouble. plus if the russian chick finds out your screwing the other chick while your going out with her its all over and then you are left with nothing.
              sigpic
              "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

id fuk the asian bitch a few more times then drop that slut an go for the nice chic.
                pics pls

Comment

pics
                  Originally posted by accident
                  I have achieved the title of Douche of the month.
                  Discuss.
                  Originally posted by kronus
                  It was probably pissed off because it didn't want to pay taxes for poor people's healthcare.
                  1990 300ZX TT 5spd ($6,000)
                  1991 318i 4dr 5spd (DD)

Comment

pics
                    1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                    1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                    1994 540i - Granitsilber

Comment

No pics, I'm not gonna take any risk for that to come back an bite me in the ass if it goes somewhere with the Russian

Originally posted by Optimator View Post
                      In any case TexasTurd, my advice is to experiment with as many girls as possible. Then, you may with a clean conscience, dabble with the boys. Because you'd be able to say, been there done that, got a t-shirt.
                      Damn Ovulator why couldn't you give me this advice earlier??? Blunt already took my ass-cherry. but hey, at least I get a cool t-shirt.
                      stephenbrody.com

Comment

well pics of the beer whore. pics of somethin. shit. just pics. WE NEDE PIKS NAO
                        1994 540i - Granitsilber

Comment

thanks for yet another reason I'm not gonna marry before I get done with a deployment.
                          sigpic89 M3

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
                            No pics, I'm not gonna take any risk for that to come back an bite me in the ass if it goes somewhere with the Russian

Damn Ovulator why couldn't you give me this advice earlier??? Blunt already took my ass-cherry. but hey, at least I get a cool t-shirt.

Haha...a brain is a rare thing here!

This place is like catholic school, 2/3 of the students smoke weed on a daily basis, but the faculty seems to convince the outside world that drugs are just in the other schools, the resident pot dealer thinks he's cool because he has the originality to call anyone he doesn't like a homosexual, and most of the little children follow him like sheep, then there's the few with brains, you hardly ever hear from them, perhaps don't even know they exist, but they get all the sh!t done.

Comment

smash and post nudes, chicks like her are the worst

Comment

Working...
                              X