Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pbr87 View Post
    The first one sucked ass.

It wasn't funny even when it tried to be.
    The ending was predictable.
    The special effects were outdated and overplayed.
    The plot was subpar and unimaginative.
    The writing was shabby.
    The acting was mediocre at best(with the exception of Ray Liotta).

It was just another run of the mill piece of Hollywood trash.
    A peice of shit smoothed over to look sexy, slick and hip is still a peice of shit. When I watch movies, I hold them to a high standard, especially when I consider how much they cost to produce. If you thought the first one was that good, then you have low standards for movies. You're probably one of those people who think that Armageddon and Titanic were two of the best films of all time.
    Wow. Someone needs to loosen up ;)
    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Who pissed in your wheaties today? First you're ragging on a classic M car, and now you're talking shit about an awesome movie.

Comment

Originally posted by stevofthahill View Post
        Who pissed in your wheaties today? First you're ragging on a classic M car, and now you're talking shit about an awesome movie.
        Just stirring the pot, I guess? Speaking my mind. The first Smokin' Aces movie did suck. And the e34 M5 is an ugly car. I still like the e34 M5....just not the way it looks.
        Originally posted by accident
        I have achieved the title of Douche of the month.
        Discuss.
        Originally posted by kronus
        It was probably pissed off because it didn't want to pay taxes for poor people's healthcare.
        1990 300ZX TT 5spd ($6,000)
        1991 318i 4dr 5spd (DD)

Comment

It wasn't funny even when it tried to be.
          The ending was predictable.
          The special effects were outdated and overplayed.
          The plot was subpar and unimaginative.
          The writing was shabby.
          The acting was mediocre at best(with the exception of Ray Liotta).

It was just another run of the mill piece of Hollywood trash.
          A peice of shit smoothed over to look sexy, slick and hip is still a peice of shit. When I watch movies, I hold them to a high standard, especially when I consider how much they cost to produce. If you thought the first one was that good, then you have low standards for movies. You're probably one of those people who think that Armageddon and Titanic were two of the best films of all time.
          Yeah, Titanic was the most amazing movie ever, you're right. :roll:

Predictable ending? Yeah, okay. Quit trolling and get back to watching Avatar you fag.

Just stirring the pot, I guess? Speaking my mind. The first Smokin' Aces movie did suck. And the e34 M5 is an ugly car. I still like the e34 M5....just not the way it looks.
          E34 M5 is ugly? So what, in your opinion, is a beautiful looking car? A 300ZX? ROFL.
          - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
          E36 325i sedan
          E30 325i sedan
          Volvo 945T

Comment

Now that your lack of taste is established, you need not to troll anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by TDE30 View Post
              Yeah, Titanic was the most amazing movie ever, you're right. :roll:

Predictable ending? Yeah, okay. Quit trolling and get back to watching Avatar you fag.
              Was Avatar good?
              I haven't seen it yet, and I've heard mixed reviews.

Originally posted by TDE30 View Post
              E34 M5 is ugly? So what, in your opinion, is a beautiful looking car? A 300ZX? ROFL.
              Yes, it is. Not just in my opinion, either. Many people think so (I've even gotten several compliments on mine); yet not once have I seen someone look at an e34 and say: "Wow! That car looks sharp! I wish my car looked like that."
              Discuss.
              It was probably pissed off because it didn't want to pay taxes for poor people's healthcare.
              1991 318i 4dr 5spd (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by JDMtroll87 View Post
                Yes, it is. Not just in my opinion, either. Many people think so (I've even gotten several compliments on mine); yet not once have I seen someone look at an e34 and say: "Wow! That car looks sharp! I wish my car looked like that."
                Nah, you're right, everyone wants their car to look like a Ferrari, I mean an NSX, I mean a 300ZX.
                - Trey

E36 325i sedan
                E30 325i sedan
                Volvo 945T

Comment

yet not once have I seen someone look at an e34 and say: "Wow! That car looks sharp! I wish my car looked like that."
                  WOW. Run along to your ricer friends, bud. You've just alienated every BMW enthusiast.

Comment

I just downloaded and watched it last night. I thought it was fun as hell to watch. You whiners put too much stock into action movies. I watch action movies for gunfights, watching shit get fucked up, and funny/stupid/witty dialogue.

And pbr87, just shut the hell up before I pull your bitch card. No one wants to read any more of your "pot stirring". Do us a favor and go circle the pot.

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                      WOW. Run along to your ricer friends, bud. You've just alienated every BMW enthusiast.
                      ???????
                      You mean every e34 enthusiast????
                      Ricer friends???
                      Most of my car enthusiast friends either drive BMWs or nice, powerful Japanese cars (Mk IV Supra, WRX, DSM, etc.).
                      I'll say it again; I like e34s. I like the way they drive. I think they're comfortable. I just don't find them aesthetically appealing. It is possible to like a car, and still think it is ugly. I'm being completely honest about my opinion. And people are saying the Z32 is ugly in comparison to the e34??
                      The Z32 was critically acclaimed as one of the best-looking cars of the 1990s. It made the C/D 10 best list 6 years in a row. And I still don't think the Z32 is the "greatest looking" car. In fact, I think the e39 M5 is waaaayy better looking than the Z32. I don't discriminate, I just speak honestly regarding my opinions.
                      Discuss.
                      1991 318i 4dr 5spd (DD)

Comment

PBR shut the fuck up, you are ruining my thread about a B movie, for God's sake!
                        - Trey

E36 325i sedan
                        E30 325i sedan
                        Volvo 945T

Comment

i have a e34, EAD.

anyhoo, can't wait to see this movie..
                          1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                          1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                          1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                          1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                          1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                          I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

I heart TDE30. May the power of a thousand suns burn your enemies to dust and the soft, fluffy hands of a thousand angels give you most pleasing of hand-jobs

the guy who thinks the z32 is good looking needs to get out more. I'm sure the design was lauded in te early 90s but so was the Aston Martin Lagonda in the 70s and it's as pleasing to look at as an inside out arsehole. Fact is that they are a plasticy, gaudy design that has dated as well as leather shoes with zippers up the side. They do not deserve a place in the top 50 best looking cars of the 90s
                            Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

On the topic of shitty B movies, anyone see the Echelon Conspiracy? Got dragged into watching it and thought it was a real movie. Didn't know how hilarious it was. Unintentionally.

2 thumbs.

Comment

Working...
                              X