Happy birthday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy birthday.

Happy birthday Matt, you were the best friend I ever had, I learned so much from you. You will never leave my heart and the affect you had on me will always be there. I still miss you every day. Wish you were here.

Rest in Peace Matthew Scott Ney...hart, 1/26/87 - 6/1/05. Gone but not forgotten.

Om skogens härskarinna den fagra som förvillar.
    Detta kvinnliga väsen ljuvt doftande av löv

Den viskar om himlen och stjärnorna där ovan,
    om hemligheterna som djäljes där. Viskar nordanbäckens friska
    vatten. Talar om Bifrost den slutliga vägen hem...

Stilla går solen ned i horisonten, de två världarna möts...
    ett drömmens rike faller inpå.

från tjärnen stiger en dimma, lätt som älvors tårar.
    vandrar ovan den svarta ytan.

Än en gång står jag här. På rådarnas berg.
    Känner nattbrisens kyla. Månen sjunger sin full.

Hör mina fränder ropa. Välkomnar mig hem.
    Aldrig mer lämnar jag detta. Detta eviga bo.

Nio är livets tal.

So. How'd it happen?

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

was he a member of this site?

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
      You are lucky your Dad didn't pull out and leave you on the passenger side seat.

Comment

Uh, okay... not exactly where I would have posted this...

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
          Uh, okay... not exactly where I would have posted this...
          Yeah....This thread strikes me as a bit odd? Sorry about your loss none the less.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Uh his birthday was yesterday.

Comment

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything but....

Yesterday was the 26th.

Comment

inb4zombies

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

what's with the viking language?

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                  And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

R.i.p.
                    -Andy

Comment

HaPPy BiRtHdAy!!!!!!!
                      Enter the Internet!

Comment

why is there a body floating face down behind him in the first pic
                        Originally posted by LJ851
                        I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Lol IDK, that was rafting off jet skis at Sauvies, and yes I spent ALL of my free time on the 26th preparing my court case. He wasn't a member, but at the time of his death he was saving up to get an e30.

Matt died on what would have been his graduation night if he hadn't had to go to summer school. We were driving with 2 girls, them in the front, and us in the back of an 84 or something 733i. Girl driving was going way too fast, recklessy driving, without ever having a license or permit, in a car that probably never had any suspension parts replaced, and didn't turn worth shit. She lost control on a corner and she over corrected and we ended up hitting a power pole at 78mph. He was pretty much dead instantly. It didn't really set in til like 2 and a half hours later when I told someone else what had happened. then it was like, Oh my god... Oh my god, Matt is dead. Anyways, I just wanted to wish him a happy birthday as he is buried in Indiana, and I really don't feel any kind of connection with where he died anymore.

Sorry for the tangent, but don't really have anywhere else to vent.

Nio är livets tal.

Comment

Originally posted by JMil86 View Post
                            Lol IDK, that was rafting off jet skis at Sauvies, and yes I spent ALL of my free time on the 26th preparing my court case. He wasn't a member, but at the time of his death he was saving up to get an e30.

Matt died on what would have been his graduation night if he hadn't had to go to summer school. We were driving with 2 girls, them in the front, and us in the back of an 84 or something 733i. Girl driving was going way too fast, recklessy driving, without ever having a license or permit, in a car that probably never had any suspension parts replaced, and didn't turn worth shit. She lost control on a corner and she over corrected and we ended up hitting a power pole at 78mph. He was pretty much dead instantly. It didn't really set in til like 2 and a half hours later when I told someone else what had happened. then it was like, Oh my god... Oh my god, Matt is dead. Anyways, I just wanted to wish him a happy birthday as he is buried in Indiana, and I really don't feel any kind of connection with where he died anymore.

Sorry for the tangent, but don't really have anywhere else to vent.
                            Sad story man, hopefully at the very least you learned from it. Rest in peace Matt.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your loss. Always sad to see someone go like that. Rest in peace.
                              Originally posted by cabriodster87
                              "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
                              Originally posted by Kershaw
                              i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Working...
                              X