Snowboarding this weekend!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snowboarding this weekend!!!

Hey anyone interested Some friends and I are going snowboarding this weekend up at MT. Hood. We were thinking about pitching in and getting a condo for a couple nights. Anyone interested?
    CBAKE
    86 Eta (sold)
    88 325ix (sold)
    87 325i

probably would be best to post this in the regional subforum.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
    And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

i agree with alkaseltzer.

no need to get me all excited.

Comment

Dude Im going snowboarding too! only in Big Bear. The conditions are supposed to be nice though. I went to mammoth after new years and it was great, but I fractured my wrist. Just got my cast off Monday.

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
        You are lucky your Dad didn't pull out and leave you on the passenger side seat.

Comment

just got back from mammoth a couple weeks ago... you're following me, cause im going to snow valley this weekend. weirrdddd

Comment

Northstar tomorrow, day 26 or something. I haven't ridden park in forever due to the fat storm that just blew through the past week or so.

SC*AR

And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
              Northstar tomorrow, day 26 or something. I haven't ridden park in forever due to the fat storm that just blew through the past week or so.
              LIAR!! I saw you riding through, throwin' fives over the jumps you waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.
              -Pierre
              1987 535is
              1988 325is

Comment

Originally posted by e30nub View Post
                LIAR!! I saw you riding through, throwin' fives over the jumps you waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.
                That was my second run of the day, and the only day I had ridden park that week. Sorry about bailing on you super fast, that was our last run cuz I wanted to get down the mountain before the roads got too clogged.

Whena re you riding again?

SC*AR

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
                  That was my second run of the day, and the only day I had ridden park that week. Sorry about bailing on you super fast, that was our last run cuz I wanted to get down the mountain before the roads got too clogged.

Whena re you riding again?
                  I'll hopefully be there this weekend. It's cool, I was trying to catch up with some people anyways.
                  -Pierre
                  1987 535is
                  1988 325is

Comment

Originally posted by e30nub View Post
                    I'll hopefully be there this weekend. It's cool, I was trying to catch up with some people anyways.
                    I won't be there this weekend, got some family stuff I have to be back home for. I'll be up there the weekend after, we should take some laps together if youre there.

SC*AR

Comment

Working...
                    X