Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Considering it and trying to convince my wife ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh jass View Post
    it seems like you've already made up your mind, so why are you soliciting for opinions?

I enjoy other's opinions on such matters. As you pointed out, that it affects the final decision, but it's entertaining to hear what others have to say none the less ;)
    Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

id pimp it. id put the ol' skool wide five pattern drums. id put some flat4 or brm rims on it.
      flat black/satin for the paint with a wood slat rack. i am a volkswagen junkie too.

Comment

I think i like it based on those grainy CL pics

Comment

to stick it in the chili hole?

oh, oops nevermind i saw the craigslist ad
          318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
          '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
            Then buy one that doesn't need a total rehab. If it's just a fling, look for a moderately nice one that would float your boat as is, have your fun, then you can sell it for roughly what you bought it for.
            Present BMWs: E30 325iC, E39 540 Sport 6-speed, E60 M5 SMG

E30 Cabrio Turbo Project

Comment

if i had a full size garage and all the right5 tools and some time i would buy that thing in a flash!
              i say do it.
              sigpic
              "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

This thread = "Anal leakage works"
                Originally posted by Matt-B
                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Do it bro. Handle. I'd slam the thing. I LOVE WAGONS!!!!!!!!

Comment

You go flirting around with an aircooled German car, the E30 is gonna get pissed.

D'ya know the term "Oil Pan Failure"?

What it means (since I am sure you DON'T know) is that is what it is called when parts spit out of the bottom of your motor...get it, the oil pan "failed"?

Stay true. Don't fuck around. Sure, it don't mean a thing and all, but look at Edwards. You gonna end up having a kid out of wedlock and that just ain't right.

Closing SOON!
                    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                      You go flirting around with an aircooled German car, the E30 is gonna get pissed.

D'ya know the term "Oil Pan Failure"?

What it means (since I am sure you DON'T know) is that is what it is called when parts spit out of the bottom of your motor...get it, the oil pan "failed"?

Stay true. Don't fuck around. Sure, it don't mean a thing and all, but look at Edwards. You gonna end up having a kid out of wedlock and that just ain't right.

This is true. Besides... http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/1563888469.html

Turns out it's either my current project or one of these. Not both
                      So, I figure I'll just have to deal with the project at hand and stop day dreaming.

George, you never disappoint.
                      Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

I approve....But, who am I?
                        Enter the Internet!

Comment

Don't buy it. It's a trap.
                          Originally posted by accident
                          I have achieved the title of Douche of the month.
                          Discuss.
                          Originally posted by kronus
                          It was probably pissed off because it didn't want to pay taxes for poor people's healthcare.
                          1990 300ZX TT 5spd ($6,000)
                          1991 318i 4dr 5spd (DD)

Comment

step 1. buy car
                            step 2. tell wife it was a gift for her
                            step 3. restore car
                            step 4. have anal sex in back of car

it's a win win for both