Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you getting your girl for Valentine's Day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we're both travelling to meet other friends that weekend, so I have no idea. Maybe something delivered to her office?
    sigpic89 M3

Comment

A dick in the ass and a dickslap across the face. Fuck I hate being married.

Comment

Not a fucking thing!
        1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
        You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

something big and shiny to make her feel extra bad about her drama bullshit being a girl type shit.

then probly some sex. followed by bday sex.
          Originally posted by Beej '86 325es
          every time an M-tech 1 spoiler is destroyed, a baby seal dies.
          Originally posted by Jparkr
          The last thing we need are more of the retards on here thinking they are engineers too.
          87 325:83 jetta coupe:99 volvo c70:99 volvo s70

Comment

pimp ass room overlooking niagara falls (the canadian side), many sexual endeavors, and a trip to the hockey hall of fame. this girl is perfect for me haha
            Originally posted by blunt
            i called my 17 yo paperboy "sugartits" in a christmas card 3 years ago. he never came back and im not joking.

Comment

no fucking clue...... I've got to get it together. The thing I can't stand about V-day is it's too close to Christmas. It takes me forever to plan and get the perfect gift(s). when I pull off a miracle for christmas I'm exhausted, only to turn around and have to do it all over again. In short, fuck the fucking fucktard who created this fucking day!

Comment

Luckily for me, my girlfriend HATES Valentine's day.

I'm not being sarcastic, either. She really dislikes it quite strongly. We usually do something special the week after. Dinner, bar and a movie...that type of thing.
                Originally posted by accident
                I have achieved the title of Douche of the month.
                Discuss.
                Originally posted by kronus
                It was probably pissed off because it didn't want to pay taxes for poor people's healthcare.
                1990 300ZX TT 5spd ($6,000)
                1991 318i 4dr 5spd (DD)

Comment

something that shines like every other holiday shit runs my bank low every occasion!!!

Comment

boxes, so she can pack her shit up and get the fak out of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by sharky View Post
                      boxes, so she can pack her shit up and get the fak out of my life.
                      Awesome, thats the funniest thing posted... even funnier if it has a cool story like she's been sleeping with your brother and you just found out.

Comment

Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
                        I'm thinking about rolling Valentine's and our Anniversary (9 years in April) into the same gift.
                        No.

Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
                        I want to get her a Simpson Bandit race helmet so she can start going to schools later this year.
                        Hell no.

trust me on this.
                        Here is my photo gallery answering common questions about Ground Control Suspension, and e30 suspension problems in general.
                        Ground Control Gallery

The Ground Control facebook page: Dragged, kicking and screaming into social media to see what happens next.
                        Ground Control facebook page

Comment

Dunno, we have a 3 month old that has decided she should start teething... very cranky little girl. Although, I will be getting a bunch of new stuff for our apartment. She really wants new furniture and I wouldn't mind a new lazy boy chair.

Comment

i like the dick in a box thought

Comment

Originally posted by whatt18yahoo View Post
                              i like the dick
                              Knew it.
                              Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

are you retarted??? that is an snl skit funny song

Comment

Working...
                                X