For the newer members of r3v

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ALYKZANDYR
    replied
    I hate windshield stickers. i would never put one on any car. their stupid and it would ruin the cars style.

    Leave a comment:


  • decay
    replied
    Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR
    ummm no, Im not starting a car gang with someone else. and second id call it BMW BLITZKREIG, bimmerbullets, thats a gay as fuck name.
    because "bmw blitzkreig" across the top of your windshield is not gay. at all.

    if you learned when to stop typing, you'd benefit from it immensely.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by dvs909
    Janderson: he owns this place, but never ever bans anyone so you can feel free to do or say stupid things
    What is that supposed to mean?

    And I don't own this place, not entirely.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    Danny: Man of (very) few words.

    Leave a comment:


  • ALYKZANDYR
    replied
    Originally posted by dvs909
    i think what18 and alazeysander should start a car gang called bimmerbullets.
    ummm no, Im not starting a car gang with someone else. and second id call it BMW BLITZKREIG, bimmerbullets, thats a gay as fuck name.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Everyone here is so wonderful, and I have nothing bad to say about anyone.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeK
    replied
    Fred: Gheynus
    K:Anus

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    Iain: Austrian
    Ray Smoodiver: Austrian

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    I feel Iain should be mentioned in some way

    Leave a comment:


  • newman
    replied
    That was the exige mustache. Started as the subaru beard.

    I vowed not to shave til I sold my subrau. I listed it in june, finally lost it in december, then rocked the mustache for a few weeks until I got my exige.

    I haven't had a real hair cut in years, so when i register the E30 I'm gonna get one... lol.

    For some reason much of my hair decisions revolve around cars. haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • Optimator
    replied
    Your mustache in the first picture is pure art.

    Leave a comment:


  • newman
    replied
    Originally posted by Optimator
    ^ I was referring to the picture of you with the Flock of Seagulls haircut, straddling a transmission. There was a certain unstable look about you, as if you'd cut someone for a clean spoon and a lighter.

    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/poll...lts&pollid=584
    I'd say less homeless, more douchey.

    These pics are way more homeless or faggy or something.



    Leave a comment:


  • Mde36
    replied
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    Did I just read this whole fucking retarded thread?
    if you had to ask yourself that question then yea you did.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I love that picture.

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Originally posted by alykzandyr
    e30slut was the resident dirty goat fucker of r3v.
    nice bump

    Leave a comment:

Working...