For the newer members of r3v

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Optimator
    replied
    ^ I was referring to the picture of you with the Flock of Seagulls haircut, straddling a transmission. There was a certain unstable look about you, as if you'd cut someone for a clean spoon and a lighter.

    Leave a comment:


  • newman
    replied
    Originally posted by Optimator
    e30frosh is the most handsome homeless r3v member, followed by JAM, newman, and wh33lhop, in that order.
    Lol, i am totally not homeless looking. Maybe during my "subaru beard" phase... that was an awful awful beard.

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Did I just read this whole fucking retarded thread?

    Leave a comment:


  • Optimator
    replied
    e30frosh is the most handsome homeless r3v member, followed by JAM, wh33lhop, and newman in that order.
    Last edited by Optimator; 02-25-2010, 11:51 AM. Reason: I misspoke. The poll ranked newman last.

    Leave a comment:


  • ben312
    replied
    Originally posted by dirtysix
    r3v scares me.
    As it should.

    Originally posted by FredK
    dvs909: can't spell
    Most of us can't.

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    dvs909: can't spell

    Leave a comment:


  • newman
    replied
    i'm glad someone mentioned japandrew. I'm not even here much and I was telling someone I know about how wacky he is...

    Leave a comment:


  • dvs909
    replied
    i think what18 and alazeysander should start a car gang called bimmerbullets.

    Leave a comment:


  • dirtysix
    replied
    r3v scares me.

    Leave a comment:


  • ben312
    replied
    Originally posted by Will_318i
    Can someone explain this thread? I can't read through 80 pages of incomplete sentences and shitty pics...
    footnotes:
    ITS A FUCKING E34! (this is an e30 site)
    has "MTIs" whatever the fuck those are.
    is getting alot of ebay parts to make his m20 powered e34 uber fast
    oh don't forget the fart can
    apperently he has over 12k in that shit pile
    wants to push the m20 to "its limits" <--- why?


    Ya, you just have to sit and try to make sence of his bullshit. There is no way to some it up.

    Leave a comment:


  • u3b3rg33k
    replied
    I think you just did.

    Leave a comment:


  • Will_318i
    replied
    Originally posted by ben312
    Dear noobs, if you are looking for the end of the internet it can be found here:

    http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=146135

    Can someone explain this thread? I can't read through 80 pages of incomplete sentences and shitty pics...

    Leave a comment:


  • dvs909
    replied
    Originally posted by ben312
    Fiddle plays the violin
    should that go on the list?

    Leave a comment:


  • ben312
    replied
    Originally posted by Red88
    Oh, and Texas Terp sings opera.
    Fiddle plays the violin

    Leave a comment:


  • dvs909
    replied
    just post the member name, and what we need to know about them.

    Leave a comment:

Working...