No announcement yet.

Because i f***ing want to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW just wow. Dude your atleast 20 and havant pounded some putang ? WTF is wrong here. I understand theres sluty bitchs out ther but still you need to learn not to give a fuck. When I want it my girl gives it and im happy ( asian girl) :D . But still man no need to waqck it to ^^^ shes not all that. I would take more but the GF now is asking to goto bed with me ;) and we all know what that means ( flap flap LOL ) I am Quoting you BTW! And im drunkish too .

Comment

Originally posted by stephen View Post
      girls dont need to be good at sex, take control

a

Comment

In before sobriety!

Ps. Op, you're a depressing drunk.
        <-- F*** that guy

Comment

moar alba
          91 318iS http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396154

Comment

It is hilarious that you think it will be better for your marriage if you only have sex with one woman. If you limit your potential wife pool to broads that say they are virgins, you'll be left with whales and fucking psycho super conservative waffleswaffleswaffleswaffless.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
              It is hilarious that you think it will be better for your marriage if you only have sex with one woman. If you limit your potential wife pool to broads that say they are virgins, you'll be left with whales and fucking psycho super conservative waffleswaffleswaffleswaffless.

Yeah, those conservative waffleswaffleswaffleswaffless are all judgemental and broad statement types. Fucking assholes.
              Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
                ^ His ultimate turn on. Takes one to love one! Isn't that right Clay? ;) Haha
                -Erik
                '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Wat?

Comment

Known for: The Last King of Scotland, The Butler, Battlefield Earth

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                        WOW just wow. Dude your atleast 20 and havant pounded some putang ? WTF is wrong here. I understand theres sluty bitchs out ther but still you need to learn not to give a fuck. When I want it my girl gives it and im happy ( asian girl) :D . But still man no need to waqck it to ^^^ shes not all that. I would take more but the GF now is asking to goto bed with me ;) and we all know what that means ( flap flap LOL ) I am Quoting you BTW! And im drunkish too .
                        I guess her being asian is a big deal to you cuz you have to mention it.
                        Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

who has a green blob as an avatar?
                          PSN ID: Yourself1

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
                            I'm making a new thread. I don't know what you guys think about me, but I don't give a shit. (Yes, I'm drunk right now) First of all, I love up, up and away by kid cudi. Yeah, kid cudi sucks but at hte same time I can't stop listening to him. Second, I'm making a fucking thread because I want to. This is r3v and people like stupid off topic threads. And I'm stupid, and I'm an off topic thread so you should fucking love me.

Okay, here is the "sitch." I'm drunk, it's my last day of finals so I thought I'd celebrate. I haven't had anything to drink for a while but decided to kick it tonight. And there are no bitches becuase it's finals week. I wnat some bitches. I lik ebitches. But I don't like to fuck bitches. Fucking bitches is dumb, I know most guys like ot have shit tons of sex, but that's not me. I just want to dance with some beezies or something, but shit's not happening.

Okay, this thread SUCKS a lot. I'm fully aware of this, I'm drnk and typing as fast as I can with out making too many mistakes, hopefully I'll get some cool responses becasue this is r3v and I fucking e-heart every fucking persion here (except for the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless like the guy who has a green blob in his avatar and he's a fucking idiot)

To save the thread:

I know I said I don't fuk, but I'd rail the shit out of that. ^^^^
                            because no one quoted this yet

Closing SOON!
                            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

yeah dude. I don't know what you're waiting for. Practice makes perfect...that said I knew a guy who was waiting until he got married and was pretty serious with this girl. They ended up fucking and when the relationship ended he said and I quote "Damn dude I don't know what the fuck I was waiting for. I used to have respect for people who waited until marriage but now, that shit is retarded, sex is amazing."

So in that spirit, wrap your dick and get in the game. You're only in college once, never again will you have the opportunity to have so much random sex again with virtually no work involved. Do it.

Comment

In B4 sobriety.
                                There are plenty of normal attractive virgins.
                                I don't know if OP said she had to be a virgin anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X