X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump. How's the headache?

Comment

LOL @ this thread... made my morning...

I respect the whole virgin thing, but waiting to have sex till your married because you don't want to end up like your parents doesn't always happen bro. You may be fine for the first few years, then BAM! divorce... but anywho... can't wait for the first hangover post...
      "get in, get off, wipe your dick off on her sheets and get out."

Comment

This thread hurts haha

Comment

Wat, U mean this is forever??? Noooooooooo!
          [IMG]http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/

Comment

HAHAHAHA this shit is hilarious.

News flash: your "future wife" is going to dump you because you suck at teh boning.
            Originally posted by Gruelius
            and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
              Yeah, I know. Not happening. Which sucks. But I just don't see the point fucking up the rest of my life for my early 20s. But I mean, maybe that's what's its all about and I'm just out of the loop.

By the way, take your condescending asshole face tone to the shiiter, waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.
              seriously, wtf. i was being serious, not condescending. i really do respect people who want to wait.

just so you know, you won't fuck up your life just for having sex with a girlfriend you feel comfortable with. one night stands is another story- it could possibly have an effect on your psyche.
              http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

I completely agree with 87e30.
                I'm not into whores either, just not interested in fucking them.

I'm in a fraternity, girls are always around, but not the kind of girls I like.
                I'm only 21, but I want to find a nice and loyal girl who's been waiting for me.
                I want to marry her, and I want to have kids.

I believe it's not me who has a problem, I believe it's today's youth that is fucked up.

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
                2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

I see a whole lot of blind leading the blind here. The guys that are older and say, "man, I should have fucked more bitches when I was young" just don't like getting older.

Young guys telling someone who wants to wait, "you're going to be terrible in bed and your wife will divorce you!" are very obviously not married ;) And if you where left because you were "bad in bed" then you probably married one of the whores that he's talking about.
                  Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Clayton where you at man you got some drunksplainin' to do.

Body roll+perspective=the poor man's drop

Comment

I like the OP's attitude, although I wouldn't recommend waiting till marriage just till you have a good relationship with someone. Sex IS better when you actually care about the person as opposed to not giving a shit. Also, it's nice when you get your girl on the pill because condoms suck and take away most of the pleasure. They also don't fully protect against pregnancy and std's. Basically, don't fuck random bitches just find yourself a loyal girlfriend.

Comment

The pill doesn't really garuntee anything either. Condoms AND the pill are a pretty safe counter measure. My wife and I had a 5-7 year plan before kids. She was on the pill and I wrapped it up. 3 months after we were married (and waited to even fool around pre-married) we were pregnant.

Or be a man, and get yourself a wife.
                        Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

^ That sucks. :( That's another reason why I'm glad to be single and abstinent for now. I don't want something like that interrupting my plans.
                          -Erik
                          '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                          I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
                            Or be a man, and get yourself a wife.
                            How old are you? This is really hard to do when you're in your early 20's. The vast majority of men and women in their early 20's just want to fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Conki View Post
                              I completely agree with 87e30.
                              I'm not into whores either, just not interested in fucking them.

I'm in a fraternity, girls are always around, but not the kind of girls I like.
                              I'm only 21, but I want to find a nice and loyal girl who's been waiting for me.
                              I want to marry her, and I want to have kids.

I believe it's not me who has a problem, I believe it's today's youth that is fucked up.
                              I think you and the op are both right. You guys hang in there and do the right thing, it'll pay off one day. The ones that don't, will never know what they're missing.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                                I like the OP's attitude, although I wouldn't recommend waiting till marriage just till you have a good relationship with someone. Sex IS better when you actually care about the person as opposed to not giving a shit. Also, it's nice when you get your girl on the pill because condoms suck and take away most of the pleasure. They also don't fully protect against pregnancy and std's. Basically, don't fuck random bitches just find yourself a loyal girlfriend.
                                This is my mentality, but then if she really is the right girl, she should be your wife in the future.

There is no problem with sex before marriage, if you have sex with the girl you love and the girl who loves you back.

Sometimes I ask my friends if they can see themselves marrying the girl they are with at the moment. Most of them respond with something like "hell no". I just simply can't understand why they are dating then.

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
                                2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Working...
                                X