Because i f***ing want to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Conki View Post
    I just simply can't understand why they are dating then.
    The SEX, Duh. Haha
    -Erik
    '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
    I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by Conki View Post
      This is my mentality, but then if she really is the right girl, she should be your wife in the future.

There is no problem with sex before marriage, if you have sex with the girl you love and the girl who loves you back.

Sometimes I ask my friends if they can see themselves marrying the girl they are with at the moment. Most of them respond with something like "hell no". I just simply can't understand why they are dating then.
      The really hard part is finding that person. Some people don't find them till their late 20's or even later. I couldn't imagine waiting that long to fuck I think my dick would have shriveled up and fallen off before that.

Comment

This thread has gotten way too sappy, I'm going back to the Palin-Tards.
        -Erik
        '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
        I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

I wnat some bitches. I lik ebitches. But I don't like to fuck bitches. Fucking bitches is dumb, I know most guys like ot have shit tons of sex, but that's not me. I just want to dance with some beezies or something, but shit's not happening.
          What...
          1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Originally posted by SamE30e View Post
            What...
            its allready been quoted for life

Comment

Any girl that "expects" you to do good in bed is immature to the extreme. News flash for everyone, no one is spectacular in bed all the time. For as much bravado as guys and gals like to throw at it, most of the time it's about the two people involved. Anyone that claims they can fuck, suck, bone, screw, ejaculate 20' is just blowing smoke or has had so many partners sex is no longer something that can be really enjoyed because it's to animalistic to really mean anything. I had multiple partners in my "youth", more than I like to admit but being intimate with my wife was a huge learning curve for ME. Every womans different. Trying to sleep with every type of woman to make sure you're "practiced" is a really bad excuse for being a douche-bag.

Anyone that says sex doesn't mean anything to them, is a sad person and 8 out of 10 times they've been abused sometime in their past or childhood. Sad, but it's really not an excuse to sleep with anything that breaths.

If your highest calling in regards to the oposit sex is to get in their pants, I feel bad for you. You're missing out.

Holmes, I'm 24. My wife is 23. She waited until marriage. I did not and I don't regret it, I'm not always at ease with it. She's had to work through my past as much as I have and while I love her more for it, I don't think it was fair that she had to go through it with me. I'm honest to God not trying to preach here about abstinance, but when someone chooses it, I think it's funny that he/she recieves responses like this more often than not. Because it's not the norm, he must be a fag, right? Or not like women? Or be too much of a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles to go get some action?

The fact is if you care for the person, there's no reason to not be in an actual relationship. And if you're man enough, get married to her. I know there's a few guys here that don't think marriage is needed and have 10+ year relationships with a special lady but I'll put this out there, why not after 10 years?

/soapbox

Flame away.
              Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
                Any girl that "expects" you to do good in bed is immature to the extreme. News flash for everyone, no one is spectacular in bed all the time. For as much bravado as guys and gals like to throw at it, most of the time it's about the two people involved. Anyone that claims they can fuck, suck, bone, screw, ejaculate 20' is just blowing smoke or has had so many partners sex is no longer something that can be really enjoyed because it's to animalistic to really mean anything. I had multiple partners in my "youth", more than I like to admit but being intimate with my wife was a huge learning curve for ME. Every womans different. Trying to sleep with every type of woman to make sure you're "practiced" is a really bad excuse for being a douche-bag.

Anyone that says sex doesn't mean anything to them, is a sad person and 8 out of 10 times they've been abused sometime in their past or childhood. Sad, but it's really not an excuse to sleep with anything that breaths.

If your highest calling in regards to the oposit sex is to get in their pants, I feel bad for you. You're missing out.

Holmes, I'm 24. My wife is 23. She waited until marriage. I did not and I don't regret it, I'm not always at ease with it. She's had to work through my past as much as I have and while I love her more for it, I don't think it was fair that she had to go through it with me. I'm honest to God not trying to preach here about abstinance, but when someone chooses it, I think it's funny that he/she recieves responses like this more often than not. Because it's not the norm, he must be a fag, right? Or not like women? Or be too much of a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles to go get some action?

The fact is if you care for the person, there's no reason to not be in an actual relationship. And if you're man enough, get married to her. I know there's a few guys here that don't think marriage is needed and have 10+ year relationships with a special lady but I'll put this out there, why not after 10 years?

/soapbox

Flame away.
                thank you

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
                2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

if you got the girl of your dreams you'd be bored because you'd know what you expect. it's the differences in people that make a good relationship.

with that being said, i'm going to do the wife when i get home, knowing your at home with rosy palm.

Comment

i think you guys need to see the new south park,
                    91 318iS http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396154

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                      I couldn't imagine waiting that long to fuck I think my dick would have shriveled up and fallen off before that.

It's quite possibly too late
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by honkey View Post
                        if you got the girl of your dreams you'd be bored because you'd know what you expect. it's the differences in people that make a good relationship.

with that being said, i'm going to do the wife when i get home, knowing your at home with rosy palm.

Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Let me try to clear some things up.

-Nice avatar whoever used my weird as shit hair cut picture. I'm pretty pleased with that one.

-Sorry danny, I was pretty drunk (obviously) and read it wrong. Thanks.

-Conki, I agree with you pretty much exactly.

-The argument goes on both sides of the fence, I don't think I'm better than anyone else, but personally I don't have the need to have sex now. It's just one of those things... I've never had it so I don't mind missing out.

-I think the green blob is pbr87 if I remember correctly, :rofl:

-I'm now sober and sure I typed out some dumb shit but it's all good. I provided you guys with some laughs hopefully, probably my most successful thread ever.

So after making this thread I went out got more drunk and blacked out (for my third time ever... each time I think it's going to be fun and always realize that it's not). My alarm went off at 7:30 from my last midterm yesterday so I woke up on the couch feeling like shit. Anyways, my room mate told me they found me out in our main entryway face down on the ground. I have like 4 bruises on my head from eating shit, I threw up a bunch and I've slept all day. Didn't feel like moving until now.

Fuck me, right?

(PS, this thread was really entertaining to read through, and some nice Alba saves along the way)
                          Originally posted by z31maniac
                          I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Yeah slangbox, this really isn't how I am most of the time. Hopefully I don't come off as a huge bro dbag usually. haha.

And erik, how am I crazy???
                            Originally posted by z31maniac
                            I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Where are the Jessica alba pics?
                              "God created turbo lag to give V8's a chance" Taylor D.

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post

Fuck me, right?

hehehehe...Had to.

:)
                                -Pierre
                                1987 535is
                                1988 325is

Comment

Working...
                                X