Very Important Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Important Issue

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Susies-Law/403433747183#!/video/?id=403433747183

My girlfriend and I constantly foster abandoned animals and find them new homes. Stories like these hit close to home, and this is in my hometown.

I know every state has some sort of group that would support this legislature. Please find them and write your government. This is just about the only issue I am very passionate about, and I would really appreciate r3v's support.

Wow dude, that sucks what happened to that dog. I joined the fan-group on facebook and watched the video. The guy who committed the crime has a kid with his 15 year-old girlfriend, wtf! He got 2 years in jail for abusing the dog, and they are charging him separately for the 15year-old gf thing, damn I bet he feels stupid now.
    -Darius (aka DiscoDoughnuts on other forums)

dude man bro...

Comment

thats what i hate about australia in australia if u did something like that above you would probably only get a fine and a few months in jail/community services....australia doesnt take this issue seriously is pisses me of!

Comment

Originally posted by J3M93 View Post
        thats what i hate about australia in australia if u did something like that above you would probably only get a fine and a few months in jail/community services....australia doesnt take this issue seriously is pisses me of!
        I would say that's better. Fuck sending them to prison, it's just one more mouth for our taxes to house and feed. I would be in support of a fine out the asshole and community service.
        Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

That shit bag needs to beaten and set on fire as penance for his deeds.

If someone pulled that shit on 1 of my pets there would be no need for a trial or taking up jail space. All that would be needed is a pine box.

My dog and 2 cats are my kids.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

i know someone who knew someone (lol) in high school that set fire to a cat. he did it in a parking lot at night with some other guy. unfortunately the cat died a horrible death.

but! apparently a passing cop saw it. both got jail time.

and to think, we used to do this to people that we thought were witches. i wonder how ass backwards and ignorant we will look to the people that live 300 years from now.
            AWD > RWD

Comment

dude thats so fucked! i would prob loose it if i saw someone doing anything like that to an animal, my grandma an aunt go to the spca once in awhile and often adopt animals that have had neglect or abuse in their past because they might not get a chance to live if no one wants them. they do need to tighten the laws up for ppl like that
              "God created turbo lag to give V8's a chance" Taylor D.

Comment

There's no excuse and no punishment good enough. Going to a local meeting next Thursday/.

Comment

If I saw an animal that was barely moving and covered in maggots, I'd think it was a zombie. That creature is lucky to be alive after all of that.. The average person would think it was too far gone to save.
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
                  If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Working...
                  X