No announcement yet.

They don't call us the Ocean State for nothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah there was a bunch of smaller ones too. I can't believe I didn't see any cars wedged in.
    Byron
    Leichtbau

Comment

My thoughts are with all of you RI heads. My family is feeling this awful shit right now. DAMN.
      [IMG]http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/

Comment

That's crazy stuff. As with most of nature's displays of force, they are very damaging, but very cool to witness at the same time. I've been in a fairly large earthquake and I thought it was awesome. I'd love to see a flood like this.

Comment

Kayaks man, I'm coming tomorrow with kayaks.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
          No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

things are gonna clear up over the weekend. thank goodness, im completely barricaded by traffic. every main road and most of the smaller side roads to get to my house are clogged with cars. it sucks.

they cancelled classes though so ill have a nice 5 day weekend to get over it haha
            Strategic Alpine Command:...sig loading

Comment

I live in southern R.i. and im on a volunteer fire department, we didnt stop working from monday night till about yesterday morning. Just my self i did about 70 hours this past week with the department. On tuesday on both sides of our station we had a 3ft deep river coming across our parking lots.

We eventually lost about 1/4 of our parking lot to erosion, the whole station got flooded.

It really sucks seeming while i was out that whole time my basement got flooded which is my room and it was under about a foot of water. So lets just say this week sucked major cock. But all in all im good and the family is lol. time for some new carpet

Comment

All the cars that were damaged by water, or anything else for that matter, are coming straight to california to be sold in salvage yards like copart.
                That's exactly what happened to all the Hurricane Katrina cars.
                They came here and people bought them.

I can't wait.
                world renown Harry Potter expert
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X