Anyone here scan police radio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alexw View Post
    I had one when I was a kid. Now I use the real thing.
    are you an MP?
    seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

what do you get out of listening for law enforcement communications??

just wondering, not being a dick.

Comment

Originally posted by omar85 View Post
        what do you get out of listening for law enforcement communications??

Just wondering, not being a dick.
        +1
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I live in a smallish town, so it's nice to know what's going on. I hear some crazy shit sometimes too, like the other night a house was on fire, someone threw a molotov at it!

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
          Originally posted by slammin.e28
          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Greg, you DO NOT live in a small town, you live in a midsized suburb. I live in a small town. My whole population is smaller than an average block in Chino. I bet there are less people in my county than there are living up in all of GMR/Baldy.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
              Greg, you DO NOT live in a small town, you live in a midsized suburb. I live in a small town. My whole population is smaller than an average block in Chino. I bet there are less people in my county than there are living up in all of GMR/Baldy.
              Chino is a small city. Chino Hills, on the other hand, is relatively small and quiet, and when something does happen it's usually something big.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
              i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
              Originally posted by slammin.e28
              Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

That must suck, thank you and god bless.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                  Chino is a small city. Chino Hills, on the other hand, is relatively small and quiet, and when something does happen it's usually something big.

You don't know small, my town is 408, my county is (2008 estimate: ) 43,903.

Chino Hills: The city had a total population of 80,897 as of 2005

Chino; The population was 67,168 at the 2000 census, but as of 2007 the population of Chino has grown to 82,830.

There are almost double the people in Chino than my whole county.

Serious Greg, I've been given a whole new outlook on the world after leaving SoKal.

Comment

Working...
                  X