Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pass the Crack Pipe...

Sorry, Trebek. Sooooo tempting....
    Very nice car, but probably just a little too much coin.

Like the precedent 2002, the E30 BMW is well loved for its simple shape and honest performance. However, about today's Nice Price or Crack Pipe 325i it can simply be said that its E36 transplant makes it honestly better.

Last edited by ldsbeaker; 04-16-2010, 05:19 AM.
    Slicktop City!

Originally posted by whysimon
    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Well, I'm not alone...

Comment

My brother test drove this car about 2 weeks ago. He can vouch for the thoroughness of the swap and overall presentation of the car. Given the age & condition of E30s these days, to find one that is just as immaculate and then go and perform all the changes to replicate this car, you would be hard pressed to do it all for $16K or so. I could care less if its Bronzit - the thing is badass.

BTW - when my brother test drove it, he personally felt the gearing was a bit too low (for his tastes at least). Winding out 2nd and 3rd gear are grin-inducing everytime. Makes a good noise too :-D

Jon
        Rides...
        1991 325i - sold :(
        2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

If only there was a euro engine to go along with that euro 6 speed :)

Comment

Eh. If I were made of money, I might buy it. I wouldn't have the satisfaction of doing it all myself, but if it's really in perfect working order... well that's one of the nice things of not doing it yourself. :p

Comment

have seen this car on the the Egay for a little while now. Very very nice car and if I was in the market I would consider it but at some what lower price point in the 12k at most range
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Jon325i View Post
                to find one that is just as immaculate and then go and perform all the changes to replicate this car, you would be hard pressed to do it all for $16K or so. I could care less if its Bronzit - the thing is badass.
                I agree with you all the way. I just have a super hard time justifying >$15k for a non-M E30. Best of luck with the sale.

p.s. NOT a repost, it's on Jalopnik!
                Slicktop City!

Comment

Working...
                X