Dubstep anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump for a good thread

Is Dead Mau5 even classified as dubstep?? Anyways, I'm not sure how the Youtube link thing works...so here's hyperlinks.

Dead Mau5 Strobe: 10 mins of great music, speeds up ~5:00

▶︎ https://deadmau5.ffm.to/forlackofabettername follow deadmau5 & friends here: https://sptfy.com/PjDOcurrent tour info here: https://deadmau5.com/showsjoin ...

Dead Mau5 8bit: Good all the way through

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Dead Mau5 i remember: Slow and good

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Dead Mau5 Sex Slave

Comment

Martyn - Broken
      Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/hypercatjohn Subscribe!if dubstep sounded more like this then i'd be a big fan. enjoy
      88 325is

Comment

Deadmau5 is not dubstep, no. He is an artist. And not a dubstep one.

Comment

Drop, panties.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Mr. Postman remix

edit: fuck you posted it before me! ohh well it deserves a double post.

Comment

You're kidding right? ^^

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

No. My friend showed me this song earlier today and I thought it would be a good song to post. Turns out you beat me to it. lulz

Comment

lolololol

Comment

I heart dubstep, some of my favorites enjoy. I'm really surprised nobody's put up any Bassnectar. BTW That m83 is fucking rediculous!!!

Bassnectar- bass head
                    Just in time for Spring comes Bassnectar's 'Timestretch EP ', a seven-track roller coaster ride through the amusement park of amorphous bass music.The face-m...

Rusko- da cali anthem

I don't know why I can't embed the video, I'm being retarted.
                    Last edited by Mlarsen; 07-18-2010, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Currently listening to a dirty circuit records podcast. not too shabby

Comment

I went to USC 13 (biggest rave of the year; they had 3 seperate stages, one playing house, one playing hardstyle, and one playing dubstep) last night at the WAMU Theatre in Seattle. Shit was intense.

Rusko was sampled a few times. I'm sure most of you dubstep listeners are familiar with Excision, who was there last night. Easily my favorite dubstep artist of the night. His buildups and drops were soooo fucking crazy
                        '91 Brilliantrot 318iS - Sold
                        '95 e34 s50 Touring - P/O
                        '87 Alpine White 325iS - Current

Comment

Originally posted by JUMPNYC View Post
                          Not exactly dubstep, but I am digging the bassline! Its kind of bassy electronic meets hiphop.

That song never gets old. That is what was played as the into for Dave Chappel coming out onto the stage of his show and at the end. The very beginning radio bit was the intro the Mobb Deep's shook ones pt 2.

I saw dead pres at rock the bells a couple years ago, I also have this cut on vinyl. Timeless classic I say.
                          sigpic
                          Gun control means using both hands
                          Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                            I heart dubstep, some of my favorites enjoy. I'm really surprised nobody's put up any Bassnectar. BTW That m83 is fucking rediculous!!!

Bassnectar- bass head
                            Just in time for Spring comes Bassnectar's 'Timestretch EP ', a seven-track roller coaster ride through the amusement park of amorphous bass music.The face-m...

Rusko- da cali anthem

I don't know why I can't embed the video, I'm being retarted.
                            Just click the quote button on one of these that have imbedded material and you will see the format.
                            sigpic

Comment

^ Yeah I did that still didnt work.

Originally posted by Beastolizer View Post
                              I went to USC 13 (biggest rave of the year; they had 3 seperate stages, one playing house, one playing hardstyle, and one playing dubstep) last night at the WAMU Theatre in Seattle. Shit was intense.

Rusko was sampled a few times. I'm sure most of you dubstep listeners are familiar with Excision, who was there last night. Easily my favorite dubstep artist of the night. His buildups and drops were soooo fucking crazy
                              I'm kind of mad I didn't go to this BUT, couldn't rationalize spending 50 bucks for a concert...

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                                ^ Yeah I did that still didnt work.

I'm kind of mad I didn't go to this BUT, couldn't rationalize spending 50 bucks for a concert...
                                You just need the code at the end of the youtube video from the browser bar, not the whole thing.

Are any of you guys going to the reunion party in August? Dj Spun and Donald Glaude. I'm not sure if Derrick Carter will be there, but I think some of the Rabbit in the moon guys from San Fran will. Shit looks dope, but I don't think I will be going to Seattle any time soon. I remember those guys spinning at the full moon parties in North Bend back in the early to mid nineties.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X