I made this:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made this:

Machine tools class in my MEC program, since we just finished our first year of Mech Engineering, i don't know if i want to go back and finish it next year or switch to somthing else...

whatch think? :-P

maybe when i go back next year i will make some spacers and start a group buy
    Originally posted by e30e
    lose the old man bmwcca badge.

nice

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
    I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
    "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

So this was built, not bought?
      1985 BMW 325e
      1997 BMW M3/4/5
      2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

thats cool what size ball dose it fire?????? I bet you could have ENTIRELY TOO MUCH fun with that little guy
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

HA! What size do you have to stay under to keep it legal?
          Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

lololol it took me 3 months or so to build this, 3hrs class every week. I still need to polish it.

making the wheels was the most fun i ever had. i made the cannon first, then we did the Base/cart thingy after that. we got devided into 2 groups, first group started with the cannon which was us, then the other built the cart thingy

yes all built hahah except the bolts to secure the wheels, they were bought.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              thats cool what size ball dose it fire??????
              I'm willing to bet it doesn't fire. I don't think you could get away with building a projectile weapon in school.

Comment

of course it doesn't fire, the cannon has blocked/closed holes on each side.

Comment

I machined a hammer in high school metal shop and one of my parents had to come pick it up from school for me. That thing also cost the school the medical bill for 3 stitches at the local urgent care facility, due to my clamps coming loose. My teacher inspected my setup and stated that it was clamped securely. So the school had to pick up the bill, cause there wasn't any personal injury release forms in place.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                    I'm willing to bet it doesn't fire. I don't think you could get away with building a projectile weapon in school.
                    I know that, but did you expect anything less outta me :)

Originally posted by bimmer_E30
                    of course it doesn't fire, the cannon has blocked/closed holes on each side.
                    Well WTF why build a Cannon that is non Functional :) How can that be any fun after you get done building it
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

srsly
                      Originally posted by Matt-B
                      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                        HA! What size do you have to stay under to keep it legal?
                        There really is no law banning such weapons. Black powder cannons can be built like a replica with out any permits needed to own.

Youtube Bowling ball cannons, pretty bad ass!
                        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                          I know that, but did you expect anything less outta me :)

Well WTF why build a Cannon that is non Functional :) How can that be any fun after you get done building it
                          ha! it's easy just to shave off the holes and you're good to go.

i got 85% on this project, although i was expecting less because i messd up my cannon really badly. :razz:

Comment

I made an aluminum meat tenderizer... your thing is way cooler.

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
                            2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Pics? i had so much fun in this class....our instructer was super cool. He Looks like the KFC guy lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X