Breaking Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking Bad

HOLY SHIT! Was last nights episode good or what?

pretty epic show... my roommate got me started on it.
    sigpic89 M3

Comment

i used to really like it, but it seems to be alot more drama than im interested in. oh well.
      sigpic
      1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
      1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
      1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

That was crazy. And it looked hella real! Jesse realy fucked walt on that one. Jesse should have planed it instead of acting on emotion, Spock would have never done that! Big boss isn't gonna be happy!

Comment

God damn it god damn it god damn it. I haven't seen it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
            Don't worry. I already had heard a bit about the ending but I was still surprised when it happened.

Comment

With this show, I've learned to expect anything.

Comment

This was almost as surprising as the season finale of Dexter this season. Blew me away, I can't wait to see what next weeks finale has in store.

Oh, and BTW, there are already two threads devoted to this show.

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                  Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                  This was almost as surprising as the season finale of Dexter this season. Blew me away, I can't wait to see what next weeks finale has in store.

Oh, and BTW, there are already two threads devoted to this show.
                  DEXTER! My god I've never liked a show so much. It was awsome writing but I was so pissed at that ending. They did such a great job creating a viewer to character relationship just to snatch it away.

Comment

I almost didn't sleep for two nights, it was like she was a family member. In other Dexter news, Julia Stiles has been confirmed to become a member of the cast for Season 5.

Comment

Originally posted by T Verdier View Post
                      DEXTER! My god I've never liked a show so much. It was awsome writing but I was so pissed at that ending. They did such a great job creating a viewer to character relationship just to snatch it away.
                      I know, I was pissed. I felt like I was playing FFVII and just lost Aeris, all over again. :p

However, they were building up to it, making her more and more annoying to detach the audience, and this will add another layer to the show, towards the end of that season it was starting to lose my interest.

Comment

I started reading the books, brought her back for a while, but seeing her buildup from text, it was inevitable. The books show some tendencies that both of her children who were abused by their father have that Dexter is known for having from back in the shipping container.

Comment

Alls I know is, Chicken Man is going to go buckwild!!
                          [IMG]http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/

Comment

That show is the shit and the last episode was crazy.
                            www.CASTROMOTORSPORT.com

Castro Motorsport
                            12600 Sherman Way, Unit C
                            North Hollywood, CA 91605
                            818-765-3606

Follow Castro's on Facebook:
                            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Castro...02411516506828

Follow Castro's on Instagram:
                            http://instagram.com/castromotorsport#

sigpic

Comment

New season isn't moving fast enough, but then again, I guess that is how it goes. Anyone else watching?

Comment

Working...
                              X