Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to win an internet fight every time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to win an internet fight every time.

EXAMPLE ARGUMENT:

FLAME: hey fag i read ur article abotu ford cars and I just wanna let u know ur stupid and dont know nothing about cars cuz CHEVY IS THE BEST CAR MAKER IN THE WORLD!!!!

INCORRECT RESPONSE: No, I firmly believe what I wrote is correct, Ford automobiles have excelled in both price and safety over the past few years, which is why I feel they are the superior choice when purchasing a new car.
    CORRECT RESPONSE: uhhhhhhh no, you're wrong and stupid and dumb and u dont know what ur talking about so maybe u should get off the internet and instead go kiss a elf cuz ur dumb as a fool!!!
    EVER BETTER RESPONSE: I'M GUNNA KILL YOU WITH MY DESERT EAGLE!!!

FLAME: i cant believe u said that president clinton was the 16th president, tahts wrong, he was the 42nd president you damn ideiot, and i should know cuz my dad worked in the ovale office last year and he's in the social security which protext the president from terrists

INCORRECT RESPONSE: Upon completing some rudimentary research, I have reached the conclusion that you are correct and I was wrong! My apologies, dear sir, and thank you for revealing truth to me!
    CORRECT RESPONSE: GOD THIS IS SO POINTLESS!!! listen I am sick of saying this over and over, you obviously r to stupid to understand even BASIC ENGLITSH and Im getting sick of your dumb emails so I'm blocking u once and for all GOODBYE DUMB ASS! DONT BOTHER EMAILING ME CUZ I WONT GET IT, WELCOME TO IGNORESVILLE POPULATION: YOU, HOPE U LIKE TALKING TO A BLOCK LIST HAHAHAHAHA.

:D

Comment

OR YOU CAN DO WHAT THE RESIDENT waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswafflesS AT R3V DO EITHER EDIT YOUR RESPONSE, LOCK THE THREAD AFTER A WEAK ASS RETORT, OR MOVING THE THREAD TO THE waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswafflesS TABLE WHERE ONLY THEY CAN SEE IT.

Comment

Originally posted by E30ownerwithanopinion
        OR YOU CAN DO WHAT THE RESIDENT waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswafflesS AT R3V DO EITHER EDIT YOUR RESPONSE, LOCK THE THREAD AFTER A WEAK ASS RETORT, OR MOVING THE THREAD TO THE waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswafflesS TABLE WHERE ONLY THEY CAN SEE IT.
        yeah lets go with that option
        sigpic

Comment

why dont you just do as all a favor and ask to be banned...

Comment

Originally posted by Schneider325

why dont you do the stake holders in your life a favor and end said life?

Comment

Originally posted by Schneider325
              You do realize he brings alot of the sarcastic funnay right?
              Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Working...
              X