Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Think Earthquakes and Volcanoes Are Bad Omens? How About This?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Think Earthquakes and Volcanoes Are Bad Omens? How About This?

$500, Diamantschwarz, and a Dream

Looks like someone is angry at the mega churches.

Comment

They need to put the $300k into strengthening the community, and not into a huge eyesore.

This is a lesson that few multi-million dollar a year churches will ever understand, it is excess plain and simple.

WTB: e30 in So Cal

Originally posted by downernsp
      See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

This is close to my house, and a joke all over. They've already said they're going to rebuild it.
        1990 S50 goodness.

Comment

i hate church
          1988 e30 alpine white vert 5speed
          1987 e30 325 eta
          1983 e28 533
          2001 x5 4.4l
          1997 e36 M3 Alpine white 5speed
          1991 Jeep XJ I6 4.0

Comment

I hate all religions
            -Erik
            '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
            I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

What a complete waste of money, I don't get why anyone would attend a church that treated it's members money like a joke.
              sigpic

Comment

they are saying 700 grand to rebuild the good lord .....

Comment

My friend in OH says there's a Hustler store right across the Interstate. We now clearly see what God prefers. :-)

Comment

I guess a statue is more important than sending that cash to feed some people.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Churches should not be exempt from taxes. They should pay taxes and be able to get deductions for the money they spend improving the comunity, giving aid to those in need, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post
                        Churches should not be exempt from taxes. They should pay taxes and be able to get deductions for the money they spend improving the comunity, giving aid to those in need, etc.
                        holy shit. this actually makes a decent amount of sense. im astounded it came from you.

Comment

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post
                          My friend in OH says there's a Hustler store right across the Interstate. We now clearly see what God prefers. :-)
                          how could god not prefer the admiration of his creation? :up:
                          AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by emoshun View Post
                            They need to put the $300k into strengthening the community, and not into a huge eyesore.

This is a lesson that few multi-million dollar a year churches will ever understand, it is excess plain and simple.
                            Sad, but true

Comment

Most of the young-ins wont get the Oleo reference

Originally posted by CincinnatiKid View Post
                              This is close to my house, and a joke all over. They've already said they're going to rebuild it.
                              [
                              Are they going to use something other than foam this time, or at least less flammable????
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                              X