GT5 Release Date Is....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • david25
    replied
    Wow that's really a great news.I'm very excited for this news of the launching.I'm very happy and excited.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    This is the reason I bought a PS3.

    Leave a comment:


  • b*saint
    replied
    gran turismo 1 (or maybe 2) was the best because you could do the race car conversion.

    Leave a comment:


  • T Verdier
    replied
    Originally posted by b*saint
    I heard they will have the 325e in it.
    they're gonna have my car with the blue and black stripe and roof rack. The producer came to my house and I was like, "sup?" then he was like "sup?" then he took pics, and sound bites from my sweet ass magnaflow!
    "it's gonna be tight!"

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    i heard they were going to put hank bukowski's 85 318isM\\\ in the game.

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30
    i hate driving my car in real life, why the fuck would they put it in the game.
    lol!

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    Sweet, now that they're finally releasing GT5 Episode 3 should be right around the corner. And maybe Duke Nukem Forever. (I don't think that's too far from the truth actually)
    There is a reason they called it Duke Nukem Forever...

    Leave a comment:


  • Deltron Dirty30
    replied
    Originally posted by b*saint
    I heard they will have the 325e in it.
    i hate driving my car in real life, why the fuck would they put it in the game.

    Leave a comment:


  • b*saint
    replied
    I heard they will have the 325e in it.

    Leave a comment:


  • gwb72tii
    replied
    Originally posted by briansjacobs
    this may be a reason to keep my PS3 that I now only use to watch blue ray.
    best blue ray on the market

    Leave a comment:


  • T Verdier
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesse30
    uhhhh? have you seen the car list? theres definitely an e30 there.
    no list! I think your talking about the famous "wish list" that confused the whole Internet into believing that they would put a 318 m10 and m42 in this game.
    Last edited by T Verdier; 06-23-2010, 04:03 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    November 2nd 2013.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    Originally posted by T Verdier
    Lol keep dreamin we'll be lucky to an e30 at all.
    uhhhh? have you seen the car list? theres definitely an e30 there.

    Leave a comment:


  • T Verdier
    replied
    Originally posted by BeirBrennerE30
    for the time it has taken for this game to come out it better have every car every made and every configuration of every track ever in existence. Seriously I bought my PS3 over 3 years ago when this game was first supposed to come out.

    If I cant buy a bronzit '86 325es, swap an s54 in it and drive it at Limerock in this game I am going to fly to Japan and kill someone.
    Lol keep dreamin we'll be lucky to an e30 at all.

    Leave a comment:


  • BeirBrennerE30
    replied
    for the time it has taken for this game to come out it better have every car every made and every configuration of every track ever in existence. Seriously I bought my PS3 over 3 years ago when this game was first supposed to come out.

    If I cant buy a bronzit '86 325es, swap an s54 in it and drive it at Limerock in this game I am going to fly to Japan and kill someone.

    Leave a comment:

Working...