GT5 Release Date Is....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SimplyDope
    replied
    Bring it on!

    Leave a comment:


  • T Verdier
    replied
    E30 m3 is a must but 89-91 325is is just a hope!

    Leave a comment:


  • briansjacobs
    replied
    this may be a reason to keep my PS3 that I now only use to watch blue ray.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Sweet, now that they're finally releasing GT5 Episode 3 should be right around the corner. And maybe Duke Nukem Forever. (I don't think that's too far from the truth actually)

    Leave a comment:


  • s0urce
    replied
    Negative, this is the Final release date ^^

    A friend of mine played the finished game at e3 and said it's PERFECT.

    The Stig is in the game too and so is the Top Gear Test Track!

    Leave a comment:


  • Awgy
    replied
    And then some new car models will be released and the damn game will be pushed back to March, May or who knows when.

    I just hope I'm wrong, for the better.

    Leave a comment:


  • s0urce
    replied
    But it features TOP GEAR CONTENT! WOOO

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    started a topic GT5 Release Date Is....

    GT5 Release Date Is....

    In the US.. November 2nd

    Thats tooo damn far away
Working...