GT5 Release Date Is....
Collapse
X
-
What's the best wheel currently available for PS3? I'm stepping up to the plate for GT5.Leave a comment:
-
I'd buy a special edition for $150 for sure! I can't say that for any other games.
GT1 was the reason I traded my n64 for a playstation.
I remember I loved the Mitsubishi GTO (3000gt) heavy ass car!
Gt3 was awsome, probably the greatest looking game made at the time.
The new one looks great too, I just hope it has seatle circut.Leave a comment:
-
-
Well than either they were having a hard time driving Priuses or too much fun in SLSs. :D
Either way, the horse crap around this game made me turn to the 360 (at half PS3 price I think it was) and I've been enjoying every second of it.
Yes, I admit I may go to the local BuyMore when GT5 is out, kick the 12 year olds asses and play the game for a while.
It will be awesome to see what happens between the GT5 and Kinect rivalry in November.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
how long have they been pushing back the release date on this game, srsly?Leave a comment:
-
Damn, I have been putting off buying the g27.
need to start hustling that demo.Leave a comment:
-
-

Leave a comment: