X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was "Napoleon's"

I love that Ice Cream.

Comment

After the e30 I bought the IS300. Technically it is a superb car. Slightly underpowered for my tastes, but an excellent handling car - rides on rails. Still, it has no real soul. All in all, I preferred it to the e46 and still do.

Next up, not really sure. The e30 is a summer only car, so it may be with me for a while.

I am thinking the Lexus probably gets replaced by an M5 or 540i in a few years when my son turns 16. Either that, or an M Roadster if they ever produce a Z4 variant of it.
      Current Cars
      2014 M235i
      2009 R56 Cooper S
      1998 M3
      1997 M3

Comment

I am going to keep this car a long time, If I get something else after college it is going to be 2002-2003 M5. I will keep my E30 but not stock, I will switch motor wheter thats a M20 motor out of an i or its a V12 M90 I dont know but some thing with more power and it will serve no other purpose that being a fun trackable street driven car.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657387

Comment

another note, I just convinced my parents to buy a brand new 2005 330i sedan, they chose it over the IS300 and Infiniti G35 sedan and 300C. I drove the 330i, 325i, and the IS300. The 330i has soul, but sadly a price tag.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657387

Comment

Originally posted by DaveCN
            After the e30 I bought the IS300. Technically it is a superb car. Slightly underpowered for my tastes, but an excellent handling car - rides on rails. Still, it has no real soul. All in all, I preferred it to the e46 and still do.
            Yeah, you and Nick (Chicago fella)
            Seem like nice cars. I'd personally take a 330 over one though, but that's just my tastes. And only one with a nice interior and not like tan and lower end pieces. Some 323/325's feel like crap on the inside. But ZHP's are N I C E.

I'd rock a G coupe hardcore too. Or a FX. I love working at BMW and having the Infiniti dealer next door.

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385
              Originally posted by DaveCN
              Yeah, you and Nick (Chicago fella)
              Seem like nice cars. I'd personally take a 330 over one though, but that's just my tastes. And only one with a nice interior and not like tan and lower end pieces. Some 323/325's feel like crap on the inside. But ZHP's are N I C E.

I'd rock a G coupe hardcore too. Or a FX. I love working at BMW and having the Infiniti dealer next door.
              Infinitis are crap. Much lower build quality than either BMW or Lexus.

I agree that the ZHPs are nice. I was between a 330ci and the Lexus. I talked to several e46 owners and hit the e46 forums. There were an awful lot of quality issues with them for the money. Not maintenance, but electronic gremlins, and early part failures. The fact that the IS300 was much closer to bulletproof and the fact that the check I wrote was several grand less sealed the deal for me.
              Current Cars
              2014 M235i
              2009 R56 Cooper S
              1998 M3
              1997 M3

Comment

E30 325is, hopefully a 1987 model year. Mine's going to be around for a while.
                The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

Have a 2000 Cherokee for my DD.

The E30 is my toy, after I find a house, I'll look for an E30 M3 shell and start swapping the suspension and the S50.
                  -Brandon
                  '86 325es S50
                  '12 VW GTI Autobahn DSG
                  '03 540i M-Sport (sold)
                  '08 Jeep SRT-8 (sold)

For sale:
                  S50 TMS chip for Schricks

Comment

Who said there's going to be anything "after" my E30...My E30's for fun and something to play with. Anything else will be "in addition to" my E30! 8)

Comment

I don't think I would sell my E30 M3 and I already have a daily driver B16 CRX but if I were to get another car it would either be E46 M3 (when it's much cheaper), E34 M5, WRX or STi, SRT4 perhaps. Never owned a turbo car so perhaps the Subaru or (gulp) Dodge.
                      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

I think I may build a high compression n/a 240z also, cage suspension etc use it for racing where n/a is required. we have quite a few spare rust free chassis in my family.

I would also like to get an s2000 in a few years. I really want a convertible. I was thinking e30 cab, black with m tec II kit etc, but an s2000 would drive so much better. drop top but still handles great. 240hp is pretty f'ing nice, and jrsc if i really want to go fast.
                        Originally posted by blunt
                        can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

besides the E36 M3 which will happen.....

As I grow up, something along the lines of (or their replacements):
                          e39 m5
                          x5 4.6is/4.8is
                          330 ZHP convertible / Z4 3.0 sport
                          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro (96+)
                          New S4 V8
                          Porsche 911 Turbo
                          Porsche 993 GT2
                          Porsche GT3
                          Acura NSX
                          Lotus Elise
                          Scooby WRX Sti
                          1993 Acura Integra (DA bodystyle) GSR (for old school fun)

1990 Audi Quattro Coupe (possible future winter cruiser)

Comment

Avi, just because you aren't cool enough to be part of the gang doesn't mean you have to call us gay or make such comments. Don't you have a place you call home? With a lot of fans who want to rub your ego. Yeah, go back to ATRT.

HAHA see what I mean? Group think you probally have not learned about this yet in your second rate college or maybe you are too busy buying your friends ---er I mean buying your friends beer. No one said I wanted to be a part of your anal Gang Bang.

Comment

second-rate? obviously you didn't learn much about benefit/cost ratios in your classes when you were daydreaming about your night shift later at 7/11. and i don't buy friends, i'm GDI, and don't buy beer.....i only drink vodka.

but it is funny though you beg Jordan to be unbanned everytime you get to that status.........good thing we like to keep you around for the humor.

Comment

second-rate? obviously you didn't learn much about benefit/cost ratios in your classes when you were daydreaming about your night shift later at 7/11. and i don't buy friends, i'm GDI, and don't buy beer.....i only drink vodka.

but it is funny though you beg Jordan to be unbanned everytime you get to that status.........good thing we like to keep you around for the humor.

"We" HAHAHAHAHAH you little shit head you really think you are a part of the decision making at this place uh? I have been Baned ONCE count it bitch..... ONCE.

What the fuck is GDI is that like EMO? Your creativity is lacking bitch, talking about how I am short or Indian are like talking about Gray cars having body kits its just played out and only the people who are weak in the mind do that.......... By the way My 7-11 is located on Wall St.

Comment

Working...
                                X