Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Product announcement in the off topis lounge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have my attention sir. Wanna see a price!

Comment

any news? people have asked for updates? or go to the competitors?
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
        any news? people have asked for updates? or go to the competitors?
        They are supposed to back from having the numbers and marks engraved on Tuesday or Wednesday. I still don't know the price, not quite yet. I -may- have the price figured out by today.

As far as competition, there is nothing else like this product, so that's a non-issue. It usually takes a few years.

Jay from Ground Control
        Here is my photo gallery answering common questions about Ground Control Suspension, and e30 suspension problems in general.
        Ground Control Gallery

The Ground Control facebook page: Dragged, kicking and screaming into social media to see what happens next.
        Ground Control facebook page

Comment

interested in price also
          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
            interested in price also
            I will take a moment to explain the vagueness.

The reason why I don't really have a price is that we decided we need to build them no matter what. Certain processes are consistent in price because either GC is doing the actual machining or using somebody that is consistent on pricing (anodizing for example always cost about the same) But we have added some new features, never seen before, that I just don't know what they will cost (but it doesn't matter).

Jay

"Vagueness" is a word I use because I like the way it looks.

Originally posted by fallacyfiles dot com
            Vaguenessis a characteristic of language, specifically of those terms which classify or qualify objects, that is, common nouns and adjectives. Such terms divide the world of objects into those the term applies to—the extension of the term—and those to which it doesn't. For example, the common noun "elephant" divides the world into elephants and non-elephants.
            What characterizes a vague term is the existence of borderline cases which do not clearly belong or not belong to its extension. For example, consider the familiar concept of "chair": some things are clearly chairs—what you're sitting on right now, for instance—and others are clearly not—for instance, an elephant even though you might sit upon one. But there are many borderline cases: barstools, beanbag "chairs", school desks, etc.
            Vagueness is to be distinguished from ambiguity, though rather fittingly the distinction is vague! An ambiguous term is one with more than one meaning, whereas vagueness is characteristic of a single meaning that has borderline cases. However, it is not unusual for a term to be both ambiguous and vague; in fact, this is the usual case.
            Vagueness is a pervasive characteristic of language, and there is no reason to think that it can or should be eliminated. This is because many things in the world that we wish to distinguish lie upon qualitative scales. The color spectrum is a good example of this, and we definitely wish to distinguish colors such as orange and yellow, even though the difference between them is one of wavelength.
            Moreover, the fallacy of Vagueness occurs only when the appearance of soundness in an argument depends upon vagueness in its terms. The mere fact of vagueness is not sufficient to justify an accusation of fallacy, but it is sometimes a boobytrap which can cause the unsuspecting person to fall into fallacious reasoning. For this reason, it is useful to be aware of and on our guard against vague terms, so that we can continue to use our vague language without being ensnared by it.
            Here is my photo gallery answering common questions about Ground Control Suspension, and e30 suspension problems in general.
            Ground Control Gallery

The Ground Control facebook page: Dragged, kicking and screaming into social media to see what happens next.

Comment

see wasn't that hard to update, that is what we were looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellabad View Post
                I will take a moment to explain the vagueness.

The reason why I don't really have a price is that we decided we need to build them no matter what. Certain processes are consistent in price because either GC is doing the actual machining or using somebody that is consistent on pricing (anodizing for example always cost about the same) But we have added some new features, never seen before, that I just don't know what they will cost (but it doesn't matter).

Jay

"Vagueness" is a word I use because I like the way it looks.
                I dont care when you get to it I was just posting to let you know theres another interested. Im in no hurry thanks
                We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

I like this, and I want to see more. Subscribed...
                  sigpic

Comment

R3V price $279 a pair

The new e30 / Touring camber/ caster plates are now in stock and available!

Adjustable camber, negative AND positive adjustment to reduce tire wear instead of just increased handling like our RACE or Hybrid plates.

Circular visual indicator to indicate exact stock alignment position.

Adjustable caster can be pinned or unpinned, so camber can be modified by the owner without an alignment rack.

Plus many other little details I can't think of right now.

List price with 2 1/2 or 60mm spring perches is $298, r3vlimited price is $278 per PAIR.

Stock springs require additional parts we buy from BMW which bumps the price to $318 for the street spring package, but there is an R3V discount on that too which brings the price back under $300.

Ground Control Suspension Systems is your stop for high quality American Made Performance Suspension for your BMW, Honda, Acura, Mustang, Camaro, Mustang, ETC!

Discount code added at checkout is "r3v" with no quotes.

Thanks for the patience,

Jay, Ground Control

PS if you have questions about these, PM me
                    Last edited by Hellabad; 09-27-2010, 07:53 AM.
                    Ground Control Gallery

Comment

Nice job, now if I hadn't put the spec e30 plates on my car last year I would have to opt for a set of these. And in reality even if I wanted to change them out just for shits and giggles the price is low enough that it is an option.
                      sigpic
                      e30 Sold long ago - Too many BMWs since then... For now 2006 M5

Comment

dammit dammit dammit I sold the wrong car!

Awesome product, too bad I don't have an E30 at the moment and the E36 came with suspension.

I may be calling you guys really soon about Subaru stuff though.
                        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Nice product at an attractive price.
                          Good job! :up:

Now for a question:
                          How much additional would it be to receive a set stock style hats/perches along with a 2.5 set?

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Be placing my order on the first of the month.

Comment

I saw them in person today. They look good and VERY professionally done. I'm going to have to get a pair now. You guys are gonna make me broke.
                              world renown Harry Potter expert
                              sigpic

Comment

Jay, I've already bought 3 camber plates and 3 sets of coilover kits I think you should give these to me ;)

j/k! Good work!
                                Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Working...
                                X