Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you do it so fast?!?!?!

Comment

Who makes these and where can i find more?
      Attached Files

Comment

I was gonna make something like this, but then I found one:

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
        2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

I'm addicted to Freecell, had to take it off my computer because I played it so much I wouldn't get anything else done.

"One of my top five favorite, like, cool...nerd cars"

'89 325i-sold
          '98 528i

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
            How do you do it so fast?!?!?!
            I just find the numbers, and ignore the mines. When you get the last number it auto flags all the mines.

Just got down to 2 seconds on beginner

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

Originally posted by Jparkr View Post
              I just find the numbers, and ignore the mines. When you get the last number it auto flags all the mines.

Just got down to 2 seconds on beginner
              That's what my friend does. It definitely makes you faster, but I can't do that on expert. No way.

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
              2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Always hated minesweeper because I suck balls at it, I used to play the shit out of solitaire though.
                sigpic

Comment

I play it while at work sometimes, I'm not very good at it haha.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

i dont like it i prefer chess or something. theres just no logictical way of winning.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xwill112x View Post
                      i dont like it i prefer chess or something. theres just no logictical way of winning.
                      I hope this was sarcasm? What the hell do you mean there's no logical way of winning? Or did you mean Logistic? Either way...there's definitely strategy.
                      Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                      All girls fuck but not all girls fuck around with combustion engines.

Comment

95 seconds on Expert bitcheeeess!!!!!!!1!!!11one11!!!

I'll record a game to show you how I play, I'd love to see what your guys' strategies are.

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
                        2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Originally posted by Conki View Post

Thats expert? Looks more like intermediate? I see all of one "5" tile.

Or maybe the minesweeper on the old xp machines I'm used to was just harder or something...

Expert always resulted in random guess' at a certain point, no matter how well you can read the tiles.

Comment

Originally posted by Eecen View Post
                            Thats expert? Looks more like intermediate? I see all of one "5" tile.

Or maybe the minesweeper on the old xp machines I'm used to was just harder or something...

Expert always resulted in random guess' at a certain point, no matter how well you can read the tiles.
                            You really depend on luck when trying to beat your previous record. I get 7s many times, 6es even more often. I had luck this time. You can also see how many games I played, and that I only finished 4% of them. This is mainly due to the random guessing that I was forced to do, and ended badly.
                            I recorded one of them just now, I'll embed it as soon as it finishes uploading to youtube.

I do think this new Minesweeper is easier though. For 2 reasons specifically: Every time you start a game, you will open up a field with the first click. Not like in the old version where you had to click around for a while to find a clearing.
                            The other advantage of the new version is its resizability. With larger squares it's rarer that I click on the one I'm not supposed to click on. IT still happens a lot though unfortunately.
                            Last edited by Conki; 09-20-2010, 01:10 AM.

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
                            2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Originally posted by Conki View Post
                              You really depend on luck when trying to beat your previous record. I get 7s many times, 6es even more often. I had luck this time. You can also see how many games I played, and that I only finished 4% of them. This is mainly due to the random guessing that I was forced to do, and ended badly.
                              I recorded one of them just now, I'll embed it as soon as it finishes uploading to youtube.

I do think this new Minesweeper is easier though. For 2 reasons specifically: Every time you start a game, you will open up a field with the first click. Not like in the old version where you had to click around for a while to find a clearing.
                              The other advantage of the new version is its resizability. With larger squares it's rarer that I click on the one I'm not supposed to click on. IT still happens a lot though unfortunately.
                              Yeah 4% is pretty bad :p I'm at 28% or so but I usually play intermediate. I hate the guessing aspect, I always guess the wrong damn one when I'm done with everything else on the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                                Yeah 4% is pretty bad :p I'm at 28% or so but I usually play intermediate. I hate the guessing aspect, I always guess the wrong damn one when I'm done with everything else on the board.
                                Then you can relate to this as well:)
                                I uploaded the vid. The sound sucks, so I did an AudioSwap on YouTube, but it's not live yet. You can still watch the video tho.

Last edited by Conki; 09-20-2010, 01:34 AM.

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
                                2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Working...
                                X