If you like Puma click here..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thehemiman
    replied
    I was thinking about getting a pair of Speeder RP's...

    Leave a comment:


  • Philo
    replied
    Puma's can be a half size too small on certain shoes, but most are standard shoe sizing now. Width is a problem on designs like 'future cat' and 'lift'. I don't recommend either (very uncomfortable). Most of their 'Cell' shoes are fairly heavy. 'Speed cat' is highly liked by most people i know (I'm just not a fan of the design). 'EL Rey' is a very good day to day shoe (has good width as well) - also easy to clean, simple, easy on off, and cheap. 'Roma' is about as classic as you can get for a solid puma.

    Hope that helps as a review. I'm trying out the 'Kreta' with this discount.

    Leave a comment:


  • GaryE30
    replied
    Perfect timing... I just threw away my 6 year old New Balances

    Time for some new shoes! Thanks man.

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    I have wide feet and pumas fit fine

    Leave a comment:


  • regnu
    replied
    Originally posted by Fusion
    I've had various Pumas, but the Drift Cat is an amazing driver's shoe. Great feel for the pedals, no slip, the sole isn't hard and sice it doesn't have big grooves, the sole can't get "stuck" on pedal corners. The middle front of the sole is wide enough for both brake and gas pedals in the e30 so heel/toe or toe/toe shifting is not a problem.

    OP: Big thanks and I hope your wife has some benefits from this.
    I need to get me a pair of those. I think there is some internal store vs store competition to get the most friends and family but really since neither of us are on facebook I don't think her store will win. At least I get to hook you guys/gals up.


    Originally posted by CorvallisBMW
    This is awesome! Thank you, I needed a new set of driving shoes :)
    \m/

    Originally posted by Thehemiman
    Would you say they run smaller/tighter? The width isn't too big of a problem for me, just the length.
    From what I have experienced Pumas tend to run less width than other brands, but all I wear is skate shoes and Pumas closest examples of those.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thehemiman
    replied
    Originally posted by Fusion
    I have to say that in my case, the sizing was always a bit different than Adidas or Nike.
    Go and test a pair at a local store. I did that the first time and then ordered online because the stores here don't have all the models and/or colors that are online.
    Would you say they run smaller/tighter? The width isn't too big of a problem for me, just the length.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fusion
    replied
    Originally posted by Thehemiman
    I've always wanted a pair of puma's...now is my chance. Just wondering, is the sizing pretty much the same as the rest of the shoe brands or do they run really small/large for some reason?
    I have to say that in my case, the sizing was always a bit different than Adidas or Nike.
    Go and test a pair at a local store. I did that the first time and then ordered online because the stores here don't have all the models and/or colors that are online.

    Leave a comment:


  • equate975
    replied
    Most excellent thanks!

    Guess I will put off going to the mall of america until tomorrow haha

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    If I didn't work for Nike, I'd be all over this! lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Thehemiman
    replied
    I've always wanted a pair of puma's...now is my chance. Just wondering, is the sizing pretty much the same as the rest of the shoe brands or do they run really small/large for some reason?

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    This is awesome! Thank you, I needed a new set of driving shoes :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Fusion
    replied
    I've had various Pumas, but the Drift Cat is an amazing driver's shoe. Great feel for the pedals, no slip, the sole isn't hard and sice it doesn't have big grooves, the sole can't get "stuck" on pedal corners. The middle front of the sole is wide enough for both brake and gas pedals in the e30 so heel/toe or toe/toe shifting is not a problem.

    OP: Big thanks and I hope your wife has some benefits from this.

    Leave a comment:


  • cobraken
    replied
    Cool, maybe my wife will get something, she loves Puma.

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    I just got new puma's this year but maybe I'll pick up an extra pair - 40% off is pretty good!

    Leave a comment:


  • gearheadE30
    replied
    I was in the market for a new pair of shoes anyway, so this is perfect :)

    Leave a comment:

Working...