Strangest Music Videos

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • freeride53
    replied


    edit: why the fuck don't my yt embeds work? they used to work?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    I always thought this was a great video, definitely strange.



    (won't play here for some reason, click it)

    Leave a comment:


  • imdashiz
    replied
    embedding is disabled but this one will end the thread



    /thread

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • JUMPNYC
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • JUMPNYC
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    That was fucking awesome.

    But I raise you with more Aphex Twin:

    I raise you!! ROYAL FLUSH!! lol warning this song will stick in your head for a while!

    Leave a comment:


  • Anguz
    replied
    die antwood is funny

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by Philo
    Here is a cool video i just came across. Maybe not strange, but interesting.

    Chromeo was just on Yo Gabba Gabba the other day, anyone with kids from abut 2-5 will know what I'm talking about. I about pissed myself.

    Oh, and anything by Gorillaz is guaranteed to be a little strange, but always good...

    Last edited by Jand3rson; 09-19-2010, 10:00 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • der affe
    replied
    Originally posted by JUMPNYC
    nice! i am old so i remember when that came out.

    along the lines of 80's era music videos:

    frankie goes to hollywood 2 TRIBES
    embed fail :(


    the nails 88 LINES ABOUT 44 WOMEN

    Last edited by der affe; 09-19-2010, 09:56 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Philo
    replied
    Here is a cool video i just came across. Maybe not strange, but interesting.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dude
    replied
    Originally posted by JUMPNYC
    I take that and raise you this

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves
    I win.

    That was fucking awesome.

    But I raise you with more Aphex Twin:

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied


    second one looked like she had some really nice tits too... -_-

    Leave a comment:


  • Dude
    replied
    The best

    Last edited by Dude; 09-19-2010, 07:43 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    ^No one believe this man. Everything he says is a lie.

    Leave a comment:

Working...