X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shes sexy, though. im not too sure about the baby sized exhausts

Comment

Got my new bucket done up.

No more Stig head on the bike. Amazing how much eye port the Icon has over the Simpson.

Comment

^ Yeah, Simpsons are like looking through a mail slot. Not an issue in your drag car.
        Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
        The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
          I really dig it! Just the right amount of rattiness!
          Thanks but it looks like I may not be riding at all this summer... Finally got it running, took it down the block, felt like it had 20hp. Go buy a compression tester... Cyl 1:120 Cyl 2:105 Cyl 3: 62 Cyl 4:50 Taking it to my buddy for a leak down test and full diagnosis this weekend.

...Brandon: fucked :(

Originally posted by Ryan...
          It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

Rode this for a couple years around Atlanta. A few close calls by idiot drivers made me think twice about leaving my children without a father.
            2006 CBR600RR

Originally posted by Roysneon
            $5 shipped?
            Originally posted by MarkD
            You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

Brandon12V Wanna buy an old KZ1000? engine works pretty well, and the rest of the bike needs way too much love (now that I bought a new bike).

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
              Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

my 750 seca :)

Attached Files

Comment

masturbating... quite

Comment

Originally posted by u3b3rg33k View Post
                    Brandon12V Wanna buy an old KZ1000? engine works pretty well, and the rest of the bike needs way too much love (now that I bought a new bike).
                    Lol I'm honestly looking at new bikes too. I need a daily commuter with good gas mileage. My bimmer gets like 22mpg with all the engine mods and 4.10 and I really don't want to keep adding miles to it like I have been. The new cbr250r is looking pretty sick with 77mpg, a thumper motor, and only 4k brand new

It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon12V View Post
                        Lol I'm honestly looking at new bikes too. I need a daily commuter with good gas mileage. My bimmer gets like 22mpg with all the engine mods and 4.10 and I really don't want to keep adding miles to it like I have been. The new cbr250r is looking pretty sick with 77mpg, a thumper motor, and only 4k brand new
                        Heh, my old bike got 33mpg (4 carbs, no airbox - what a beautiful sound), the e30 gets 20-21mpg (4.27 rear), and the R bike gets 41-47mpg, depending on how I drive it.

77mpg is crazy good, but I don't think I'd be happy with a 250cc DD - I've got a friend who taught himself to ride on a ninja 250, and he outgrew the displacement pretty quickly. I see it kinda like a dirtbike - fun up to about 50mph (do you live in the city? then it might be perfect). And that price! - it's less than I paid for mine used.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                        Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Yikes. A 250 is going to get boring really quick. My ZZR1200 got 44mpg around town and over 52mpg on the open road. Granted, that's not driving like an ass all the time but also not waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles footing around. The TL1000S is a little worse... I've seen as bad as 33mpg riding like a maniac and as good as 45mpg taking it easy, but that's with pretty ancient fuel injection (for a bike), one 52mm throttle body per cylinder and a violent opposition to running happily under 3000rpm. What about something in the 500-650cc range? I've heard SV650s can do pretty well and they aren't turds either.
                          '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

my girlfriend's considering an SV650... thoughts? mine are.. it's close enough as makes no difference a monster 696 but less finicky and without the italian flair (or price tag).

Comment

SV650's are great starter bikes. Very comfortable and good aftermarket. Make sure she gets a later model one. ('03->) SV's come stock with OK suspension, but it is easily upgradeable to GSXR front forks. Lots of information out there how to have them set up properly, what works and what doesnt, etc. Some fast guys on them too. Stock have plenty of power for a street bike.

Will
                              RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
                              Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
                              DaveCN = Old Man
                              My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
                              If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

Well when it comes down to it, its really about the money invested. I'm saving for a house so a brand new commuter in the city/suburbs is perfect for me. I don't more then 80mph on two wheels, lol. I've already hit a concrete wall and a semi at 65mph due to black ice... that was enough for me. The kawa 250's don't really compare to the new honda(even though they're great bikes). Abs option, better handling, efi instead of carbs, cheaper out of the "box", and more low end torque. I have the 650 for speed, and it'll be back on the road eventually, but I want something under 5k that's new. I buy everything used and repair it to new condition and the routine gets old, lol. Being 25 and looking for newer bikes over 600cc's doesn't help. All options are open but I need to buy a house in the next year. Only other news bikes I'm interested in, without money being more of an issue, is the street triple and thruxton.

Comment

Working...
                                X