X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alpinee30m50
    replied
    Originally posted by Maluco View Post
    most of us have gone through semi-to-very embarrassing things in our lives, maybe not what this kid was doing and/or getting caught in the manner in which he did, but still. You don't go killing yourself and devastating the lives of family members, loved ones and friends over it. People move on and forget. I just have a very hard time understanding how someone can take their own life, outside of absolute extreme necessity.

that being said, there's no question it's sad that he did this to himself and his family. Other than that, people are always going to make light of tragedy and devastation. Have you ever ran into a 9/11 joke? What 3,000 something people died in that, didn't they?
    Couldnt agree more

Leave a comment:

• alpinee30m50
    replied
    Im not talking shit. Im simply implying that you are a complete and total moron. Who cares if your friend talks shit to you daily? So does every other human beings good friend, its different having shit like that video taped and being taunted for it endlessly.

Leave a comment:

• Maluco
    replied
    most of us have gone through semi-to-very embarrassing things in our lives, maybe not what this kid was doing and/or getting caught in the manner in which he did, but still. You don't go killing yourself and devastating the lives of family members, loved ones and friends over it. People move on and forget. I just have a very hard time understanding how someone can take their own life, outside of absolute extreme necessity.

that being said, there's no question it's sad that he did this to himself and his family. Other than that, people are always going to make light of tragedy and devastation. Have you ever ran into a 9/11 joke? What, 3,000 something people died in that, didn't they? Pretty sure some of those jokes even came via talk show hosts...

Leave a comment:

• dreamchasin
    replied
    Originally posted by alpinee30m50 View Post
    Anstead, please find the nearest bridge and jump.
    oh noes someone is talking shit to me, what will i ever do..*searches googlemaps for nearest tall bridge*

Leave a comment:

• Wh33lhop
    replied
    Originally posted by ak- View Post
    lol?

To me that sounds like not being confident about yourself; meaning you know something is wrong with you. eg: smoking pole.
    Don't be retarded, this kid has probably been picked on a lot and talking shit with your friends is nothing compared to being constantly taunted by your roommate (who didn't seem too friendly) and his friends. Not saying that is grounds for suicide but you can't really talk shit unless you've been in a similar situation.

Leave a comment:

• alpinee30m50
    replied
    Anstead, please find the nearest bridge and jump.

Leave a comment:

• dreamchasin
    replied
    Originally posted by ak- View Post
    lol?

To me that sounds like not being confident about yourself; meaning you know something is wrong with you. eg: smoking pole.
    For real.

A very good friend of mine talks shit to me daily, you don't see me jumping off a bridge. You're not helping your case, the kid couldn't handle life therefore he ended it, that's all on him for being a complete retard.

Leave a comment:

• ak-
    replied
    Originally posted by Dermeister3 View Post
    ^ HEY fuck you. that's serious shit. even joking about it is what cause this kid to take his own life. nothing to joke about.

that student actually had some potential, unlike most people who bother getting an education.

EDIT: no one even knows the real story. ya the sex taping was true, but the fucked up shit the kids did after it was the worst part. writing in his bathroom, taunting him endlessly, and shouting at him everywhere he went. step into his shoes for just one second, and see how that feels. being invaded then constantly harassed until your breaking point.
    lol?

Leave a comment:

• dreamchasin
    replied
    "Putting your wing-wong in another man's pooper is a lot like riding a moped. It's a lot of fun, until your friends catch you doing it."

Was the funniest shit ever.

Leave a comment:

• Nic01101011
    replied
    Sucks.
    But his roommate will get what's coming to him..

Leave a comment:

• ak-
    replied
    Here's the pipe cleaner's facebook by the way.

Tyler Clementi Foundation. 111,521 likes · 31 talking about this · 63 were here. The Tyler Clementi Foundation is a national non-profit organization with a mission to end online and

Leave a comment:

• TheEtaUnderdog
    replied
    absolutely right, i wouldnt care much i never saw the kid, and he was from another state.

but i wouldnt be a dick and make a joke out of it. i would just pass by this topic on this message board.
    lighten up, its an internet forum

after all, you can't spell funeral without fun

Leave a comment:

• Dermeister3
    replied
    Originally posted by markseven View Post
    So you wouldn't care if you were in another state? Kinda like anstead? :p

absolutely right, i wouldnt care much i never saw the kid, and he was from another state.

but i wouldnt be a dick and make a joke out of it. i would just pass by this topic on this message board.

Leave a comment:

• dreamchasin
    replied
    no, its because people like you think its fuckin funny without actually knowing what happened. A real person took their own life. a person on the internet didn't delete their account or stop posting. an 18 year old kid is dead, leaving his parents, friends and family crushed.
    People like me? What kind of person is that? A person who doesn't feel sorry for another person for killing themselves? They should be in prison for illegally videotaping it, but shouldn't be in jail for him taking his own life. It was his choice to jump off that bridge, they didn't encourage him to jump. Think before you type anything, I see it now, you standing on a bridge "OH NO THE GUYS ON R3V SAID I'M AN IDIOT" then jumping, then all of us will laugh at you. Just shut the fuck up and take your pity shit somewhere else.

Originally posted by markseven View Post
    So you wouldn't care if you were in another state? Kinda like anstead?
    Mark, I never thought i'd say this but damn I agree with this.

Leave a comment:

• Wh33lhop
    replied
    Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
    Its sad when someone dies, its hard for me to find pity for those who kill themselves.
    We were all young and shortsighted at some point. Most of this thread is in rather bad taste honestly.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X