Question about Firefox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about Firefox

One of the features I miss about IE is the ability to hit CTRL+N and open a new Explorer window, that was a duplicate of the window I was currently in, no matter what the site. When I do it in Firefox, it opens a new window, but when it does, it's another window to my homepage. Is there any way to change this? It was very useful especially on forums, when I wanted to for instance edit a post, and copy and past multiple things from another thread or something.

Try using Ctrl+T to open a new tab. Tabbed browsing is the shit.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

or ctrl+shift+click to automaticly open a clicked link in a new tab
      or shift+click to automaticly open a clicked link in a new window
      : : 1984 318i : : PNW E30 Crew : : Sold!!
      Now becoming the R3vlimited Pro3 car
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=93780

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt
        Try using Ctrl+T to open a new tab. Tabbed browsing is the shit.
        That just opens a blank window.

Comment

sometime i will write up a guide for all the usefull stuff i have found.

Down load mouse guesters, look at the guide to see all the crazy shit you can do. Use the scroll button to open links in a new tab. press and hold the right mouse button then press the left one to go back

go to a forum. Use the scroll button to click all the forums you want to go to. then they will all be opened in tabs

Comment

Tabbed browsing is an addon, install it.
            Tenured Automotive Service Professional - Avid BMW Enthusiast

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
            https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Hey Josh try the extension called "Session Saver" there may be a setting to do it in that one. It is supposed to make it so that any time you open firefox or a window it restores the last page you were looking at scrolling position and all.
              PNW E30 CREW ///

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
                Tabbed browsing is an addon, install it.
                I already have it, and it works. But like I said, it opens a new window, but it's just blank and says "untitled".

Comment

do the thing i told you with the scroll button. there are also mouse guesters for duplicate windows or tabs

Comment

Working...
                  X