No announcement yet.

Conserts, Gigs, Festivals, Shows!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was an awesome concert! The opening act was some semi-emo type band which sucked but Bad Religion was AWESOME and Rise Against put on a great stage show. I think the Mosh Pit was best during Bad Religion though, we were all exhausted half way through Rise Against!

Totally forgot, went to go see Flogging Molly back in July in Philly. Opening bands sucked ass but Flogging Molly was amazing!
    stephenbrody.com

Comment

I have only been to a few. I saw Muse and U2 on U2's 360 Tour at the Georgia Dome cause I got the tickets for free. I also saw Silversun Pickups and Muse about a year ago and that was an awesome show. I already bought tickets to go see Red Hot Chili Peppers in a month and if I had the money I would be buying tickets for Roger Waters: The Wall.

http://halden-fabricius.tumblr.com/

Comment

I feel I need to dig up this thread every time I go out to see someone. The Crystal Method last night. Never seen that many older people at that club before. Great DJ set.
        sigpic

Comment

Anyone going? I'd love to but I don't think I'll be able to.

r3vlimited Lanyard Group Buy!!!

Comment

I just spent the last 4 days at NAMM. that was pretty rad!

Comment

didn't get Coachella tixs, sold out too fast I was still at work.
              sigpic

Comment

Got all my tickets today for upcoming Feb weekend! Getting nervous about timetable releases, hopefully there aren't too many clashes, downside to having soo much crammed into one day.
                It's almost here!

Will be the greatest weekend ever.
                Your signature picture has been removed. Refer to the Signature and Avatar Guidelines in The Rules.

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                I <3 dead naked girls.

Comment

I don't go to many but there are a few I always look forward too. Seems about once a year, Small Brown Bike plays in the Chicago area and that's close enough so I'll drive up there. I've seen them roughly 8 times and it's always an awesome show. I'm that guy who will push you out of the way so I can be right on the stage

Aside from them, I don't go out of my way for a show. I used to go see Four Year Strong a bit cause of a friend of mine played in the band, he doesn't anymore so I don't go. I'm too cheap to buy tickets, ha. My brother on the hand, just drove to Boston last month just to see H20. He does that frequently.
                  91 318is M50 swapped
                  05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Man looking at yalls list, Ive been to a lot of fucking shows I'm realizing. Suppose its just part of life here where Im from, but I always thought I lacked compared to my friends and girlfriends in the past that are obsesseddddddd and will drive STUPID distances for a show...

With that being said, sprained my ankle a few months ago playing ball with the Black Keys. Fuck all yall :D

Comment

Originally posted by A_Whelan View Post
                      Anyone going? I'd love to but I don't think I'll be able to.

Uhhh, that's fake.

I'm going to Coachella again this year. I bought the tickets just because Dre is playing.

Ultra looks ridiculous this year

And the one I will be going to for sure this year. They havent released location, date, or lineup. SENSATION! Shit is crazy, basically a rave and cirque du soleil rolled into one. This thing is huge in Europe I guess and this the first year in the USA.

Comment

I'm usually a pretty mellow/chill guy at concerts. Don't really dance or sing much but i went to see Brand New in AC for their New Years eve show this year and it was incredible. They played an acoustic set, then their first CD the whole way through (it was the CD's 10th anniversary) and then an audience request set. They came on around 10 and finished playing just after 1am

It was amazing and i was screaming my head off and jumping up and down the whole time. Definitely a "bucket list" concert for me.

Originally posted by cmybimmer View Post
                        Im a noobie to concerts, only been to two ever and both were during this year, and both were of the same artist. Immortal Technique ftw!!
                        :shock: So sick. Def good choice for concerts

Auto Technic J-Stock Suspension Kit, Bilstein Shocks and Struts, ST Sway Bars, Front Camber Plates, Offset Euro Upper Strut Mounts, Chassis Reinforced, Aluminum Rear Shock Mounts, Offset control Arm bushings, Custom Control Arms, Custom Springs, Conforti Chip, UUC Ultimate Shift Kit, Kosei K1s, Sabelt 5 Point Race Belts

Comment

I have tickets for Sander van Doorn, Benny Benassi, Dash Berlin, Dada Life and Porter Robinson, but no music festivals for me this year. Can't get any friends to pony up the cash. :(

Sander and Benny will be in a 1000 person venue though, always an amazing show. Saw PvD play there last year and it was life changing haha.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Our timetable was released today finally, a few clashes but the sideshows will make up or any band time lost due to that. I'm about 6 weeks out of an ACL repair and I'm starting to get nervous about the day. I'm still pretty weak in that leg and will definatly have to stay out of the heavier areas of the pits. Gutted.

Each "Stage" is actually 2 stages. So when one band finishes the next starts up straight after, so you don't have to wait while they reset.

My list so far..
                            Times of Grace
                            Unwritten law
                            Switchfoot
                            The mission in motion
                            Four Year Strong
                            A Day To Remember
                            Tonight Alive
                            Trivium
                            Limp Bizkit
                            Marilyn Manson
                            The Used/ Staind/ Slipknot
                            System of a Down/Angels and Airwaves/Enter Shikari
                            Last edited by Aus E30; 02-02-2012, 11:51 PM.
                            Your signature picture has been removed. Refer to the Signature and Avatar Guidelines in The Rules.

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                            I <3 dead naked girls.

Comment

Speaking of concerts, I saw TOOL on Wednesday at Meadowlands... was fucking amazing.

As for future events... really considering Download 2011!

Download Festival will return to Donington Park, Leicestershire on 14 - 16 June 2024.
                              IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
                                Speaking of concerts, I saw TOOL on Wednesday at Meadowlands... was fucking amazing.
                                saw them twice in 2001... epic show
                                Originally posted by Gruelius
                                and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Working...
                                X