No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also in february. I think it's the first tv series that plays at the same time over the world.
    sigpic

STATUS QUO ENGINEERING
    KÖLN, GERMANY

Comment

Just reminding everyone about the new episode on tonight! I'm psyched.

Comment

Already set to PvR and counting down till it starts...only another 3-1/2 years till Breaking Bad starts again now...
        Originally Posted by ACMF74
        i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

I'm ready and impatiently waiting...

Comment

I'm so happy I could pop.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Cant wait, family probably thinks im mentally unstable that im so excited to watch a show about zombies...
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                Cant wait, family probably thinks im mentally unstable that im so excited to watch a show about zombies...
                Truth to that, although I've got my kids on my side. My wife on the other hand thinks we're nuts.

Found this on FB:
                Attached Files

Comment

Yes, we are going over to a friends house to have a walking dead party.

Nerd? I don't give a rat's ass!
                  No E30 Club
                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

IT HAS STARTED!
                    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                    This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

Man, FUCK Hyundai for making their product placement so obvious. It borderline ruins the show for me.

"... Oh yeah, we found a carwash over there. The deluxe wash really helps get the blood & guts off your undercarriage."

Comment

The dead wife is back...she fucking annoyed me when she was alive for christs sake.

Not to bad all in all though. Shitty ending to the episode imho.
                        Originally Posted by ACMF74
                        i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Ready to watch this at 9, just ordered food and urrthang

Comment

So good. I wish this episode would have ended a little better.

http://halden-fabricius.tumblr.com/

Comment

Idk I think it ended ok. We now know Rick is for sure insane lol.
                              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                                Idk I think it ended ok. We now know Rick is for sure insane lol.

I think it's becoming more apparent that the group knows Rick is having "issues". Kinda pissed Daryl left, I chuckled when Rick knocked Merle down. The Governor needs to be dispatched, yet I like him being around for the storyline's conflict factor. I'll keep watching it from week to week.

Anyone else see the new "Black & White" series they're going to be running? Thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                                X