No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His imdb page still gives him acting credits for all episodes until the end of 2016
    Originally posted by codyep3
    I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
    2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
    1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
    1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
    2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
    2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
    2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
    2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
    2010 F650gs twin
    2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
      You didn't watch close enough if your certain he is dead m8.
      This.

Intestines don't come your chest.

Comment

Glenn aint dead, but Rick's in a pickle.
        Btw. wouldn't Rick's cut hand touching walker blood cause him to turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
          Glenn aint dead, but Rick's in a pickle.
          Btw. wouldn't Rick's cut hand touching walker blood cause him to turn?
          IIRC hes gotten walker blood in his mouth, eyes, etc before. From what I remember it has to be a bite or you have to die, you can bath in the blood but it wont kill you. The Bite makes you sick or something.
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

Yea at one point he got a mouth full.

And I watched it close, and agree it didn't look like his intestines.

BUT. The scenario is why I say it would be ridiculous to come back from. Laying at the bottom of a walker pit, they are in a frenzy, to think that he wouldn't get bit is nonsense.

Maybe he makes it back just to say goodbye before Maggie has to put a bullet in his head. I could see that.
            Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 10-27-2015, 05:04 AM.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
              Yea at one point he got a mouth full.

And I watched it close, and agree it didn't look like his intestines.

BUT. The scenario is why I say it would be ridiculous to come back from. Laying at the bottom of a walker pit, they are in a frenzy, to think that he wouldn't get bit is nonsense.

Maybe he makes it back just to say goodbye before Maggie has to put a bullet in his head. I could see that.
              He crawls under the dumpster.
              willschnitz

Comment

Link? I was looking for that but didn't see it.
                No E30 Club
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Evidence 1: http://i.imgur.com/lpezRCG.gifv

intestines from chest??? He looks towards underside of dumpster, when it zooms out he appears to slide a bit towards the dumpster.

Dumpster gap

Cant find the other gif but it seems pretty plausible.

He could still be dead, but there are so many evidence holes in this scene, between glens shirt magically unbuttoning in a split second, the different colored shirts, the way they fell out from the dumpster but his head ends up facing towards it.

Its a Mess of a scene, thats why I think producers are just playing with peoples emotions, and that come the next ep we will end up with glenn starting under the dumpster, and another group coming and finding him.
                  willschnitz

Comment

IIRC hes gotten walker blood in his mouth, eyes, etc before. From what I remember it has to be a bite or you have to die, you can bath in the blood but it wont kill you. The Bite makes you sick or something.
                    True, but I don't get why they kept focusing on the hand so much.

Comment

Doesn't he lose a hand in the comics?
                      No E30 Club

Comment

Yes, but that was at the hand of "the governor".
                        I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                        2010 F650gs twin

Comment

Evidence 1: http://i.imgur.com/lpezRCG.gifv

intestines from chest??? He looks towards underside of dumpster, when it zooms out he appears to slide a bit towards the dumpster.

Dumpster gap

Cant find the other gif but it seems pretty plausible.

He could still be dead, but there are so many evidence holes in this scene, between glens shirt magically unbuttoning in a split second, the different colored shirts, the way they fell out from the dumpster but his head ends up facing towards it.

Its a Mess of a scene, thats why I think producers are just playing with peoples emotions, and that come the next ep we will end up with glenn starting under the dumpster, and another group coming and finding him.

I watched that scene a couple of times, and what I started to see was:

At the end of the scene, when they go to the high overhead shot, you see the walkers reaching and eating right in front of them. Then right at the end, with about two to three seconds of film left, they appear to start reaching more towards he dumpster, like what was in front of them before was now moving away.

I could be just seeing things though.
                          2010 F650gs twin

Comment

Its hard. Some have said that there is a MAJOR plot turn in the comics, that Glenn is CRITICAL TOO. I assume thats when he bites it at the hands of Negan. Until Negan is present, Glen is NOT past his expire date. The dumpster was on wheels when they went there down that ally. There is a chance they feasted on nicolas and he managed to slide under the dumpster. its a small chance. but still that. A CHANCE. I do agree with some of the internet chatter. He didnt have blood flowing out of his mouth from the massive trama. He may have gotten bite, and is dying. but the bite can take days to change someone. so I call it a 80% chance hes alive. we wont find out till TWO episodes later. writers will make us sweat it out one more episode.

Ricks hand is gone in the comics and games. like they said before, they dont mirror the comics, just based on. so maybe he gets an infection that turns ghang green (yes my spelling sucks) and he opts to cut the hand off.

next episode is 90 minutes. but its not mid season finale yet....... curious

sigpic1984 318i Total conversion to a DIRT race car.
                            Check out our build on facebook @ www.facebook.com/brewstermotorsports

Comment

Best episode in a while. One hell of a story to tell in a single episode. Not many shows can steadily improve through 6 seasons with no sign of slowing down.
                              No E30 Club

Comment

I agree, that was a great story telling episode. Like they said on talking dead, it was mostly a 1 man monologue, and h did a helluva job.
                                2010 F650gs twin

Comment

Working...
                                X