~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
      ~ '87 535
      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

This band is awesome for anyone who hasn't heard them before. Started life as a bunch of hardcore dudes, but they seem to have gone for a straight crossover feel now days. Everything they have put out is awesome.

Do Work www.sbeuroclub.com

Comment

I wish I had stuff from some of my old bands, I think you guys wouldve liked it. Has anyone mentioned devourment? Butcher the weak was my shit for a while! I've been out of the game for a while tho. Last metal/hardcore show I went to was probably 2 years ago...from a second story window

88 325iS(Cam'ed m20)
          P2 S60 Daily
          IG: @ratherbefisting

Comment

Warning on this one...

Give me one reason not to rip out your throat

Brutal <3
            Last edited by F34R; 02-13-2011, 12:05 PM.
            ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
            ~ '87 535
            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Best song in the thread, suck it

At least foward to 3:00 so amazing.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

^^^ hahaha that's great
                2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

^^^ That shits bland and generic. The bands style, not the song.

Comment

Parkway Drive's new video for "Sleepwalker" from the album 'Deep Blue'Order today at http://www.parkwaydriverock.comFacebook - http://www.facebook.com/parkwa...

Comment

Originally posted by alane View Post
                      ^^^ That shits bland and generic. The bands style, not the song.
                      I love it because my GF is a huge country music fan, loves that song. We got into a music debate regarding "her" music and "my" music. Just sent her the video lol
                      2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

3:10 so gnarly, gives me wood.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Last edited by alane; 03-22-2011, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Not into super slow breakdowns but I know a lot of people out there are so here you go.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

New Alestorm... love me some Pirate Metal!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                                X