Official: Deathmetal/all metal thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4OT0mcbDaY
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Any ToTA fans?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Originally posted by Ryan...
      It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

Ahhhhhh those were the days...........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yn68...eature=related
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon12V View Post
          My buddy films this band, they are very local to me. Personally I like this song without the vocals :)

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

Originally posted by e30lov View Post
            My buddy films this band, they are very local to me. Personally I like this song without the vocals :)

that's awesome! is he the guy that posts all the studio updates on YouTube?

Originally posted by Ryan...
            It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon12V View Post
              that's awesome! is he the guy that posts all the studio updates on YouTube?
              Hes just started getting serious with his filming, but he has a couple tota blogs on his page

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

Here to save metal! I am sorry but I believe punk does not fall under metal...

Angela Gossow is amazing!
                Last edited by F34R; 03-22-2011, 04:33 PM.
                ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                ~ '87 535
                ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

This is my thread I shall post whatever I like.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Carnal Decay-Coward http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eEi0n7F6co

Comment

^ reminds me of Cannibal Corpse
                      :borg:

Comment

Italian metal:

Two of my FAVORITE songs.

Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
                        Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Suffokate-The Skies Were Filled With Fire

Last edited by !kid; 03-24-2011, 05:26 PM.
                          :borg:

Comment

I really like Suffokate, that being said PLEASE use the embed feature.
                            Super easy, when you click the button to submit a new post in the gray border is a button for embedding youtube videos. Last button to the right...guess what it says!

Back to metal! I am all about fast drums and heavy vocals. I hate people that think little skinny kids that scream like their sister is metal. FUCK OFF

I am a HUGE fan of Kataklysm

Nothing like some American black metal!

Current cars:
                            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                            ~ '87 535
                            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Ya unfortunately the dude from the devil wears prada does better vocals then 95% of the stuff you are posting.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

I enjoy TDWP, I just dislike bands where they have girly vocals.
                                That is my option and I am not asking anyone to join it.

One of my favorite bands:

Current cars:
                                ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                                ~ '87 535
                                ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                                ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Working...
                                X