Cars they shouln't bring back

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ryann
    replied
    Dodge Daytona.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • pureaudio
    replied
    I've always wanted a Gremlin, some day I'll own one.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fusion
    replied
    Unexpected. Better word. Thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    Originally posted by Rennsport
    Ive never had an unwanted drift, unexpected yes, but far from unwanted.

    So true.

    I can think of ONE time when I caught an unwanted drift and that was when I saw a Cop just pulling out of a 7-11 when I was already in the middle of an unexpected, extra wet, corner.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rennsport
    replied
    Originally posted by Fusion

    Oh and the e30.
    Because they'd change the front for pedestrian safety, beef it up for safety, and add a shitload of stupid electronic toys for girls like ASR, ESP etc. etc. and ruin the fun of catching an unwanted drift in the rain and having to work it out like a REAL driver + evil grin.
    Ive never had an unwanted drift, unexpected yes, but far from unwanted.

    Leave a comment:


  • dirtysix
    replied
    Austin Princess



    Allegro



    Actually, just about everything British Leyland.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fusion
    replied
    ^ Makes termites cry.

    Leave a comment:


  • Need4Speed1299
    replied
    Originally posted by CabrioPunk
    PT Cruiser / HHR

    Gross.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30guydownunder
    replied
    Originally posted by Supadave
    Ford Fiesta
    Its back
    When did they stop making it?

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    Yeah I think your right now that I think about it, I think I am more thinking of the AMX and Javelin
    Yeah, 70 was the last year for the 390 in the AMX and Javelin. Then they had the 304,360 and 401 after that. I always made fun of AMC's till i owned one. My god, that 390 would move!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonC
    port hole?


    72-75 i think was the only V8 years (all 304) But i think some dealerships put 401's in some of them.
    Yeah I think your right now that I think about it, I think I am more thinking of the AMX and Javelin

    Leave a comment:


  • jasonsnoddy
    replied
    Originally posted by 619E30
    Ford Fiesta
    ??????????????


    Leave a comment:


  • Rustyduktape
    replied
    That Pacer article was fucking hilarious.

    Leave a comment:


  • Supadave
    replied
    Originally posted by 619E30
    Ford Fiesta
    Its back

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    was it the gremlin or the pacer that had to port hole????

    What about the gremlin with the AMC 304 in it Yikes think there in 70 you could get one with a 390 in too
    port hole?


    72-75 i think was the only V8 years (all 304) But i think some dealerships put 401's in some of them.

    Leave a comment:

Working...