A life changing discovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A life changing discovery

I just made some scrambled eggs for lunch when I discovered that one of the eggs had two yolks in it. It was weird and I was hesitant to cook it and eat it, but it tastes just as good as the others.
    It got me thinking... Is it possible for twin chickens to be born from one egg? I've never heard of this, but I don't see why it couldn't happen.
    Also, would they be identical twins?

What if we were to put them in two separate rooms with identical environments built around them. Would they make the same exact moves at the same time? Like if we were to watch them on two monitors, would it look like we were watching the same tape?

Now I have to get answers otherwise I won't be able to get on with my life.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T-A

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
    2011 Jeep Wrangler

put the pipe down.

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

Ya it happens, When i was a kid a grow up on a ranch.
      sigpic

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=420591 5.3 LSA build in progress :devil:

Comment

Theoretically if you would need to do that an infinite number of times to get them to behave identically.

Comment

Originally posted by Conki View Post
          What if we were to put them in two separate rooms with identical environments built around them. Would they make the same exact moves at the same time? Like if we were to watch them on two monitors, would it look like we were watching the same tape?
          Human twins don't do this so why would chickens?
          sigpic

Buy and sell your E30s and E30 parts on E30 Marketplace!

Comment

Originally posted by defaultName View Post
            your new here, so we will let this display of logic, reason and sound thinking slide
            Last edited by mrsleeve; 11-13-2010, 04:13 PM.
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

of course they would they're fucking twins you dunce.

Now go take a seat in the corner

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by defaultName View Post
                Because from what I know about animals, especially in the case of an animal with such a tiny brain, their actions are driven by instincts rather than thoughts.
                And also on chicken farms I'm sure they breed chickens with the most desirable features, so after decades and thousands of generations the deviation in the animals' DNA shouldn't be significant.

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
                2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

pretty sure one just dominates the other one and eventually absorbs it/eats it.

Comment

Originally posted by TS323 View Post
                    That's pretty cool too.

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
                    2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Animal ignorance is amazing no wonder our society joins stupid clubs like peta.
                      1985 BMW 325e
                      1997 BMW M3/4/5
                      2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Originally posted by TS323 View Post
                        Like dwight from the office

Vinyl Lettering

Comment

Yes. It would also give that chicken the power to suck it's penis up inside itself.

1988 Bronzitbeige Metallic 325e 2-door S50 turbo (OO=( )=OO)
                          2008 VW Rabbit
                          1991 Audi 200 20vtq Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by e30e View Post
                            Animal ignorance is amazing no wonder our society joins stupid clubs like peta.
                            Join Peter for what?

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
                            2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                              1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                              2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Working...
                              X