Anyone know the backstory on this picture?
Collapse
X
-
What it is is a waste of a clean looking E30. If they had any sense of decency they would have gotten a rusted out diving board car and crashed that.Leave a comment:
-
I didnt want to tell you guys this but, i am getting divorced and my lawyer told me my ex was going to get that e30. I said fuck that noise, well she can have it now. :giggle:Leave a comment:
-
is that a coffin in the backseat? and nooooo not the euro bumperssLeave a comment:
-
Locked Steering wheel and cinder block on gas pedal equals ouch? BMW tries one more shot at Yuppies with safety test of the old
venerable 3er.
I see movie set lights...fill us in on the skinny.Leave a comment:
-
I put it on Photobucket.
Make up a story, if it sounds credible, maybe we'll just roll with it.Leave a comment:
-
Anyone know the backstory on this picture?
Tags: None

Leave a comment: