He would have drifted around the wall
Crash test from back in the day?:D
Anyone know the backstory on this picture?
Collapse
X
-
Maybe it was a big budget gay pr0n, and having a wrecked car was important to developing the plot.Leave a comment:
-
Road Rage incident in Florida? Where's I got out and went Rambo on her?Leave a comment:
-
-
So I was driving up the road with a Hyundai in the lane to my right, and a big Ford pickup traveling toward me in the other lane of the divided road when suddenly the car on the right decides to make a U-turn! Luckily I spend lots of time drifting in empty parking lots so I....Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Truly a sight to behold. A man beaten. The once great champ, now, a study in moppishness. No longer the victory hungry stallion we've raced so many times before, but a pathetic, washed up, aged ex-champion.Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: